CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Tag says its "Male Protagonist", description and genre says its "Female Protagonist", huh?
I don't play this game, nor have I updated any tags.
It's male protagonist.
Thanks. Fixed the tag in description.

Not all uploaders play all the games we upload. If you find any wrong or missing tags, feel free to @ me, and I'll fix it.
You can find a list of valid tags here, and you can search for tags here. Appreciate the help!

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
>oh boy oh boy i wonder whats new ! a whole month of content !
>click on changelog
>-bugfix
>lmao
how can they even get away with this.
Seems like they release a public release about 1 month after the patron-only release. 0.9.1 is that public release with some bugfixes. 0.9 was a leaked release for patrons.

Reactions: shmerty and botc76

CLDꝜ

Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Giving an early release to patrons is pretty normal for devs that gives out their games for free. Doesn't matter if you like it or not. Most creators gets more patrons by releasing earlier for them. I'm neither a patron or a player of this game, and don't know how this dev is. But a public release usually means that a new content release for patrons is right around the corner.

Thanks for the walkthrough @Kaechos. Updated OP with the new walkthrough.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Giving an early release to patrons is pretty normal for devs that gives out their games for free. Doesn't matter if you like it or not. Most creators gets more patrons by releasing earlier for them. I'm neither a patron or a player of this game, and don't know how this dev is. But a public release usually means that a new content release for patrons is right around the corner.

Thanks for the walkthrough @Kaechos. Updated OP with the new walkthrough.
>free release
>scammer

What's wrong with you, people?
It is really ridiculous seeing a bunch of leechers crying about something they are getting for free. Sometimes the perceived anonimity of the net really brings the worst in some people.:poop:

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes