YungMaster

Aug 15, 2022
Why don't I have quest 5 for Deneyeris? I can’t figure out what it is, after the 4th quest in the bar I don’t have the 5th quest, and now I don’t know how to move on ...

Reactions: HarryEisenfaust181
May 31, 2017
Hello , so i went to read the walkthrough and its said it there is routes , one main and one side for danny , the side one will lock her slut content , gotta ask though is slut content like prostituting her to others or just make her act more slutty in public? Thanks

Ps :- didn't read anything else from the walkthrough post so if its mentioned there sorry for not noticing it

Lil Caster

Mar 6, 2019
I can't progress through Quest 2, no matter how many times I tried and collected Money, I got over 1k+ Right now and I can't progress when it said at least 150.

What Should I Do?

Jan 9, 2019
looks like new version out, only outfits though, will wait for a proper version

Hello dear patrons, newest costume update is already out and could be found !

Only new outfits and wardrobe elements been added to 0.24c, if you don't care about this part of the game you might as well skip this version and wait for 0.25.

If this update won't be leaked until 7th of May, one of the following extra scenes would be added
:
- Redraw of Daenerys tavern blowjob to meet current quality of artworks
- Pam x Mara titjob scene
- One of our oldest scenes would be animated by new animator
- Daenerys brothel footjob
- Red Witch blowjob scene

As always I'll do poll at the beginning of next month for you to decide if game won't be leaked until 8.02!

Saves made from 0.16 onwards fully supported
, you can proceed right where you've stopped last time.

Changelog version 0.24 --------> 0.24c:

- A bunch of bugs have been fixed, if you notice any new or old one, please report it!

- "Black marker" system been reworked, now you can choose to write different things on 5 different parts of the body of each girl

- Tans and tanlines been added for each girl

- Now, when changing girls pubic hair, you will get close up of it, later on we plan to make it possible to touch girls pussies on various locations

Added:

- Daenerys: 6 new costumes, 2 accessories, 2 hairstyles, 1 pubic hair

- Sansa: 5 new costumes, 1 lingerie, 3 new haircuts and new colors for her basic hairstyle

- Cersei: 1 new costume, 3 accessory items and and new colors for her basic hairstyle

- Similar to Daenerys, Cersei and Sansa got their pubic hairs

- Each girl got a bunch of various color variations for various items that been previously added

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

Artio20

Jun 1, 2018
Would you please recommend other trainer games with similar artstyle? There are many other trainer 2DCG games with a japanese anime style images which I do not really like.

3.60 star(s) 21 Votes