Feb 26, 2019
Is there a 0.24 updated version?
tags: gallery, unlock, unlocker, full, << here you are turd burglar

I found this unlocker earlier in the thread and copy/pasted its code and +1'd for each new scene -- was from .16 iirc and is working for .23, for newer patches just count the number of entries in the gallery, add the necessary value of lines and increment accordingly. May not work forever, unsure, but until proven otherwise -- rudimentary fix in-between the patches while someone with real talent makes something better that's automatic/noob friendly after each drop.

The code is easy to read. Literally just "persistent.scene_replay_11 = True" with an initializer at the top. Vegetables need not apply.
Next time just go into the search bar for whatever thread you're on and look for something like this -

This will unlock the gallery for you, for all the images that it doesn't unlock, read the post and edit the file as needed. Really easy.

BastardX

May 13, 2018
Next time just go into the search bar for whatever thread you're on and look for something like this -

This will unlock the gallery for you, for all the images that it doesn't unlock, read the post and edit the file as needed. Really easy.
Just to make sure i got it right the file goes into the renpy folder right?

Feb 26, 2019
Just to make sure i got it right the file goes into the renpy folder right?
The last time I used that was probably the day I made the November post. Personally, I don't know anymore. The person I iterated it from (for v.17) said it was the /game folder. I know in the past though that I've spammed it across all folders for another game and it didn't break anything. I think.

Life finds a way. As I'm sure you have now as well.

I think I'm beyond day 999

Waskare

Aug 21, 2020

Hello everyone, newest costume update is already available for all patrons and could be found !

Only new outfits and wardrobe elements been added to 0.24c, if you don't care about this part of the game you might as well skip this version and wait for 0.25.

Saves made from 0.16 onwards fully supported
, you can proceed right where you've stopped last time.
Changelog version 0.24 --------> 0.24c:
- A bunch of bugs have been fixed, if you notice any new or old one, please report it!
- "Black marker" system been reworked, now you can choose to write different things on 5 different parts of the body of each girl
- Tans and tanlines been added for each girl
- Now, when changing girls pubic hair, you will get close up of it, later on we plan to make it possible to touch girls pussies on various locations
Added:
- Daenerys: 6 new costumes, 2 accessories, 2 hairstyles, 1 pubic hair
- Sansa: 5 new costumes, 1 lingerie, 3 new haircuts and new colors for her basic hairstyle
- Cersei: 1 new costume, 3 accessory items and and new colors for her basic hairstyle
- Similar to Daenerys, Cersei and Sansa got their pubic hairs
- Each girl got a bunch of various color variations for various items that been previously added

Enjoy!

gearbeitet

Nov 7, 2022
I gotta say, they really nailed the characters. I feel like I'm reading Winds of Winters. Are we sure this wasn't written by George himself?

• Haha
Reactions: borisffc
3.50 star(s) 22 Votes