Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Game of Whores 1.1 release!
Patrons only
Nov 11 at 11:30pm
Game of Whores 1.1 is out!

Make sure to check all routes ;)
And please, share this game everywhere you can!

WIN:

LINUX:

MAC:

Enjoy!

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
FYI: didn't play the orignal demo so can't comment how much more there is but I completed the latest version in ~40 minutes. I was messing about in the developer config so think i saw most of the different things. There a re 3 very absic quests.

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
I played previous update and it's definetly an improvement. Pretty good so far, nice art. I'll come back when there will be 8-10 quests.

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
The update is nice but not great considering I played the last version in august considering my last saves. What bothers me is that once again it's a team that take a loooong time between updates for a small amount.

I don't often complain about that kind of things but I see people complaining over a dev like GreyInu for THEx that indeed delays his updates but in the end brings much more content in a smaller amount of time.

I'm not a patron of Grey because I prefere to give to pretty unknown devs that don't make really much instead of bigger devs even if I really like THEx but this is the last time before a long time I patron Manitu.

The game is good but I don't like devs that takes so much time for an update that small.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Dany masturbation scene

I don´t get it when I see through the keyhole all time I see only the room (no Dany)

get this bug

While running game code:
KeyError: u'hhame'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "tl/english/dquest3.rpyc", line 2397, in script
File "D:\Downloads\Game_of_Whores-1.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 624, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Game_of_Whores-1.1-win\renpy\exports.py", line 1173, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "D:\Downloads\Game_of_Whores-1.1-win\renpy\character.py", line 902, in __call__
what = what_pattern.replace("[what]", sub(what, translate=translate))
File "D:\Downloads\Game_of_Whores-1.1-win\renpy\character.py", line 884, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "D:\Downloads\Game_of_Whores-1.1-win\renpy\substitutions.py", line 242, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
KeyError: u'hhame'

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.13.2919
Game of Whores 0.0

Ut5962

Aug 6, 2016
Honestly, I just know there is this scene, but I don't know how to trigger it, I did the quests and tried every action in the scene with cersei to trigger the "humiliation" scene but that's all. Sorry

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Any Cheats?
The usual ren'py console cheat works. I'm not going to go into how to do it as mentioned here many times but once you've enabled the developer console the only cheat you need is the one for money.

Fairly sure the code for gold is
sheckel
or
sheckels

Reactions: suken

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
I love this dev, I believe he's the same one that made the infamous harry potter erotic game few years back, but I don't feel comfortable playing sexual games with a female protagonist do you know any other titles he made where you play as a male?
What was the Harry Potter game called?

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
I've heard a lot about that game and that developer, though I've never played any of his games
It's fun go ahead and play it, depending on your choices in-game you'll get different endings (there aren't many); it's main focus is corruption and blackmailing (using money & promises).

Reactions: John Doe Jr.

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
It's fun go ahead and play it, depending on your choices in-game you'll get different endings (there aren't many); it's main focus is corruption and blackmailing (using money & promises).
Sounds good to me, and it's a parody game which is a bonus. I'm gonna download it and if I like it I might download the one about Jasmine too

Reactions: Drafox
3.60 star(s) 21 Votes