[S>Programmer] Paid Game programmer for hire

osinaga

Feb 27, 2023
Skills:

• I am experienced in using Unity 3D to create interactive games and simulations.
  • I have strong programming skills in C# , Python and Java as well as a solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts.
  • I am skilled in using Unity's built-in tools for game development, including animation, rigging, physics, and particle systems.
  • I work with real time motion capture, and Augmented Reality
  • I also have expertise in UI/UX design and sprite creation
Preferred method of contact:

• You can contact me:
    tiktok: @lechuzaplay
    telegram:
  • 1681650068096.png
Employment Type & Rates:

• For Large projects, I am looking for a monthly salary depending on the project scope and complexity.
  • I am open to considering other type of arrangements for projects that align with my interests and expertise.
  • For small projects, I developed a Visual Novel and a RPG framework, I can make your story into a videogame, starting at 70 USD
Availability:

• I am open to part-time or full-time work, depending on the project's needs.
Work Samples:

• Please find links to my portfolio and previous work below:
    • Portfolio: osinaga . vercel . app (without the spaces)
    • 1681649964984.png
    • 1681650842797.png

• 1681651043025.png
    • dount.jpg
    • 1681651325836.png
Additional comments:

• I am passionate about game development and am always looking to learn and improve my skills.
  • I have experience collaborating with artists, and designers to create successful projects.
  • I am adaptable and able to work on a variety of projects, from mobile games to virtual reality experiences.

Reibles

Apr 16, 2021
Hello) are you still available we need a coder for a paid longterm project) please write me in discord cookyspooky#0986