• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others None [Game Request] [Adult Game] [Lunar Mirror: The Pavilion of Desire] [18+] [DSGame].

unknown3366

Jan 13, 2023
Original Title : 月之镜:欲望之馆
English Title: Lunar Mirror: The Pavilion of Desire
Original Language : Chinese
Publisher Website :
Game Website: (at lease available in Malaysia region)
Genre: Indie, Mature, Sexual Content, Hentai, Nudity, NSFW
Remark: No English in this game, better i can get translated game. Otherwise it's ok for original cracked game. Thank you so much if anyone can help me get this game.
1680114348916.png

1680114340119.png

Reactions: rextheorange

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017

TORRENT

Game is patched to work without steam. But it is not translated

unknown3366

Jan 13, 2023

TORRENT

Game is patched to work without steam. But it is not translated
Unfortunately, It cannot download due to detected virus in the file. Do you have other more safer source?

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Unfortunately, It cannot download due to detected virus in the file. Do you have other more safer source?
Read the announcement posted. There is no virus. It’s a false positive.

Jun 22, 2017
The game is censored and you apparently need the online connection to uncensor it. In the main menu you have to press sdg and then pass a connectivity check, the modified version doesn't pass it. Therefore, all the scenes are blackened. They are even without text -.-
Do u have save file for gallery?
You can have mine, but as stated the cgs are censored, as are the scenes themselves. You only get audio.

Reactions: RasenRengar

lust888

Jun 12, 2017
The game is censored and you apparently need the online connection to uncensor it. In the main menu you have to press sdg and then pass a connectivity check, the modified version doesn't pass it. Therefore, all the scenes are blackened. They are even without text -.-

You can have mine, but as stated the cgs are censored, as are the scenes themselves. You only get audio.
using modified version too, my connectivity works and cg show normally after connection uncensor

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
No matter what i do i can't get rid of the black censor
I tried the steam version and non steam version
Neither would connect and uncensor

Space0din

Jun 24, 2017
Ended up buying it and the sequel on Steam for $18
Hopefully they keep up the sex cult stuff, I really like it

RaZaS

May 31, 2018
using modified version too, my connectivity works and cg show normally after connection uncensor
yes, I don’t understand either, black shadows instead of characters when playing scenes, maybe you need a locale emulator or something else?