Others Complete [GAME REQUEST] ~Day Dream~蝶が舞う頃に

Apr 21, 2017
If anyone could put together a guide of sorts for this, that would help greatly. I see many playing this have no idea what they are doing, like myself haha.

Grimmbat

Dec 17, 2021
OK, here's a mini-guide for anyone who doesn't know how to play the game:
- Your first ability is double jump. Simple as that. (You get abilities from the angel statues.)
- Your second ability is what I'll call "Ground Pound", and it's arguably your most important ability since it's the only one that allows you to do damage. Press X while in the air and you descend quickly to the ground (or bounce off of any enemy you land on).
- Third ability is "Umbrella". Hold Space while in the air to slow down your fall for a while. The time you can do this is limited except in certain areas (like the wind tunnel in stage 10).
- Ability 4 is "Dash". Press Shift to rush forward. You are invincible while doing this and can pass through enemies, but it doesn't kill them. Can do this in mid-air.
- Fifth and final ability is "Wallslide", which means you can slide down walls. Good for platforming, since clinging on to a wall resets your double jump.
- Hold R to recover health. 1/4 of your mana meter (white crystal in the middle) for one white butterfly. The white flower patches give you mana. Note that you can do this while moving - my dead-ass Hollow Knight-wired brain took almost the whole game to figure this out.
- Hold C to save. Consumes one butterfly every time. When you get KOed, you respawn at the exact spot where you saved (marked by a blue light). Remember: whenever you respawn, enemies will also respawn and doors will be closed again.
- D toggles "One hit KO from anything except environmental hazards". Not sure why this is needed considering you can just unlock all of the enemy H animations by just clearing the game.
- F1 to hide the girl display on the right. Useful to see where tf you're going.
- F2 toggles easy mode. You can't go below 2 HP, and you regain 1-2 HP every time you toggle this on/off.
- If you're hunting for Memories, follow the white-haired devil girl. She'll usually lead you to the general area where the Memory is located.
- First boss (the chair): Dodge the knives until the tentacles protecting the chair recede, then ground pound the chair. Do this about 3 times.
- Second boss (the batter): Idk, just avoid his telegraphed attacks, ground pound him until he keels over stunned (he may also be stunned randomly without you doing anything), then ground pound him again to deal damage. About 4 times.
- Final boss (the coffin): 3 phases. First phase you just dodge waves of black orbs from above. Every wave you can ground pound the boss once - whenever the coffin's eye flashes purple, you can do it again. Second phase, the boss goes into the air and may sometimes chomp downwards. When it does, ground pound it. Third phase - boss may launch close-range waves, and launch waves of red knives. Run away to avoid the red knives, then once they're gone ground pound the boss, then repeat until it's dead.

I actually think this game is quite easy. I was interested in it because it had a very similar vibe to Hollow Knight (one of my favorite games of all time), and while it's short (1-2 hours to clear, about 2-3 if you want to find all the Memories), it's fairly good. Although the collision is really damn weird.
I think this game has a pretty interesting story, but I wouldn't know since I can't read Japanese nor Chinese. I don't know who the white-haired devil girl is, what the wasteland and monsters represent, or what the ending even means. It's weird, man.
Still, worth a try.

SugoiWasHere

Aug 24, 2020
OK, here's a mini-guide for anyone who doesn't know how to play the game:
- Your first ability is double jump. Simple as that. (You get abilities from the angel statues.)
- Your second ability is what I'll call "Ground Pound", and it's arguably your most important ability since it's the only one that allows you to do damage. Press X while in the air and you descend quickly to the ground (or bounce off of any enemy you land on).
- Third ability is "Umbrella". Hold Space while in the air to slow down your fall for a while. The time you can do this is limited except in certain areas (like the wind tunnel in stage 10).
- Ability 4 is "Dash". Press Shift to rush forward. You are invincible while doing this and can pass through enemies, but it doesn't kill them. Can do this in mid-air.
- Fifth and final ability is "Wallslide", which means you can slide down walls. Good for platforming, since clinging on to a wall resets your double jump.
- Hold R to recover health. 1/4 of your mana meter (white crystal in the middle) for one white butterfly. The white flower patches give you mana. Note that you can do this while moving - my dead-ass Hollow Knight-wired brain took almost the whole game to figure this out.
- Hold C to save. Consumes one butterfly every time. When you get KOed, you respawn at the exact spot where you saved (marked by a blue light). Remember: whenever you respawn, enemies will also respawn and doors will be closed again.
- D toggles "One hit KO from anything except environmental hazards". Not sure why this is needed considering you can just unlock all of the enemy H animations by just clearing the game.
- F1 to hide the girl display on the right. Useful to see where tf you're going.
- F2 toggles easy mode. You can't go below 2 HP, and you regain 1-2 HP every time you toggle this on/off.
- If you're hunting for Memories, follow the white-haired devil girl. She'll usually lead you to the general area where the Memory is located.
- First boss (the chair): Dodge the knives until the tentacles protecting the chair recede, then ground pound the chair. Do this about 3 times.
- Second boss (the batter): Idk, just avoid his telegraphed attacks, ground pound him until he keels over stunned (he may also be stunned randomly without you doing anything), then ground pound him again to deal damage. About 4 times.
- Final boss (the coffin): 3 phases. First phase you just dodge waves of black orbs from above. Every wave you can ground pound the boss once - whenever the coffin's eye flashes purple, you can do it again. Second phase, the boss goes into the air and may sometimes chomp downwards. When it does, ground pound it. Third phase - boss may launch close-range waves, and launch waves of red knives. Run away to avoid the red knives, then once they're gone ground pound the boss, then repeat until it's dead.

I actually think this game is quite easy. I was interested in it because it had a very similar vibe to Hollow Knight (one of my favorite games of all time), and while it's short (1-2 hours to clear, about 2-3 if you want to find all the Memories), it's fairly good. Although the collision is really damn weird.
I think this game has a pretty interesting story, but I wouldn't know since I can't read Japanese nor Chinese. I don't know who the white-haired devil girl is, what the wasteland and monsters represent, or what the ending even means. It's weird, man.
Still, worth a try.
yo do you have a full save file?

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
+1

Edit: Nevermind, I got my hands on it and the game is really bad. Boring and glitchy platforming with bad collisions and the h-scenes have pretty much nothing going on in them.

Last edited:

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
Someone by chance has the gallery of the special room, they are memories of the protagonist and they are H scenes, but in my game they don't appear as such xd

Kazuka13

Jul 24, 2017
Actually played through it and the platforming is actually more difficult than you'd expect. It's not incredibly hard, but to find everything on your own does take some skill and A LOT of searching around.

But holy fuck did the story hit you in the feels. When you find the pictures, you generally get an idea of who this Yuki girl is... let's just say she's been mindfucked to hell and back

CrazicS

Apr 19, 2018
The game is good, but for some reason, I can not understand why controls the way they are, only the Z for Double Jump and Spacebar for the Umbrella Hover. If only there was a way to reconfigure the controls would be so helpful