Game Request

夏西盛

Jul 28, 2022
maybe soon we could wait for a brillant hero,the mtrworld got a new updates last night,he said the dlsite will sold it today

Feb 26, 2022
here is a link for the game:

It can be translated perfectly fine with Mtool

tips: don't buy it on DLsite for 2680 Yen, you can get a full version of the game with just 500 Yen by subscribing to ntrworld in pixivFANBOX.
I thought the DLsite version would have more CGs, but it was a total waste of money, and I'm quite disappointed :).
Anyway enjoy

Mar 26, 2022
Just gave it a rough speedrun, lasted 4 hours.
And i had a ton of problems with MTL, god, it reaches the point of being totally absurd, I lost 75% of game experience with this MTL.
Also, NTRworld repeats the same problem we have had with his games, relies principally on sprites when these aren't ready to be used in a sex sequence. CG's, even tho have a mid art quality, still work properly. NTRworld should focus more on CG or heavily improve sprites to make them sexy instead of Amogus with tits.

Don't underestimate this tho. Map has a lot of interactive options, some hidden and some open. I wish i had the same smartphone system and social nets QOSwife2 introduced. But overall, it feels kinda like an open world.

I think NTRworld may be still working on this, and probably we will be looking at new content.

I really hope NTRworld improves his understanding of Sissy, because, while he tried to apply it here, it was so off it turned really weird.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeoSS
Jun 22, 2022
Just gave it a rough speedrun, lasted 4 hours.
And i had a ton of problems with MTL, god, it reaches the point of being totally absurd, I lost 75% of game experience with this MTL.
Sadly there's no Sugoi-level of MTL quality yet for Chinese. :(

For Simplified Chinese to English, Bing might be your best bet currently (or maybe DeepL) - this is the game's first dialogue box with Bing:
Screenshot 2022-11-05 001419.jpg

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
here is a link for the game:

It can be translated perfectly fine with Mtool

tips: don't buy it on DLsite for 2680 Yen, you can get a full version of the game with just 500 Yen by subscribing to ntrworld in pixivFANBOX.
I thought the DLsite version would have more CGs, but it was a total waste of money, and I'm quite disappointed :).
Anyway enjoy
you got one with latest bugfix?

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
I am so sorry to hear that :( I wish they had given you all the info you needed about the stuff you are getting with your purchase. You can't get a refund? and I hope you never have to deal with this issue again. Always make sure you do all the research possible, when it comes to buying things, especially if it's just for a certain thing you want from an item.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
- -

Feb 26, 2022
I also tried these 2 from them and I think they are the best due to the story telling:

I want to try out but I can't afford it rn. Would be really nice if someone can share it.

mohamad481

Feb 14, 2020
Game request
Name game: Futanari Birthday
Company name: SlaveBar Game
link company game:
Link itch.io (Uncensored [en]):
Link dLsite.com (Censored [jap/Kr/Zh]):