Tool GAME RIPPER (decrypt and extract Ren'Py, Godot, WolfRPG, RPGM MZ/MV, PGMMV etc.)

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Hi,

I'm a lazy guy and I got fed up how complicated game ripping is. Each engine needs different tools, different dependencies,
different framework etc. etc. etc. It's not easy at least to say. So I put together a simple solution, which you might find
useful as well.

This asset viewer and ripper is easy to use (just drag'n'drop a game folder on its window) and supports the most common game
engines that f95zone games use (including Ren'Py, RPGM MZ/MV, PGMMV, WolfRPG, Godot, Kirikiri). No dependencies, no MSVC
redistrib DLLs, no Python, no electron, no headaches, just a single executable that works out-of-the-box. Oh, and on Linux too!

You can download it from here:
- Windows:
- Linux:

Full source is included, available at notabug.org/gameripper/gameripper. Let me know what you think! It just an early version,
but good enough to show you and get some feedback. It's pretty usable already.

Features:
- encryption key autodetection (even for Godot and WolfRPG Pro)
- unpack and deobfuscate all assets with a single click
- automatically convert obscure formats (like TLG5 / TLG6 to PNG)
- convert sprite sheets into animations and save as animated GIF
- display maps and save in PNG or Tiled Mapmaker TMX formats
- extract / import translatable text in CSV and PO formats
- ...etc. things like that.

If you run into any games that are not decrypted automatically or not detected correctly, let me know and I'll try to take a look.
screenshot1.png

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
can't visit
this can do:
I don't know where you get that URL... The download URL is
As for the source repo (without the executable), I attach it here too: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3772042_gameripper-master.zip

EDIT: sorry, left the executable inside accidentally (and here comes the false virus warning like clockwork). Anyway, here's the source repo (now without any executable for sure): https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/06/3772051_gameripper-master.zip