Tool GAME RIPPER (decrypt and extract Ren'Py, Godot, WolfRPG, RPGM XP/VX/Ace/MZ/MV, PGMMV, APK, JAR, WASM, EXE etc.)

Roser999

Jan 30, 2018
Hello, I’m using this tool to try extract assets from a Godot pck file and everytime I try I get timed out around 30% or it crashes? Iv used brute force to find the encrypted key to make sure that wasn’t the issue but it is still doing the same? Iv also tried the pck file and .exe to see if it made any difference but nothing changed. Any help would be appreciated.

justaplayer69

Nov 29, 2023
Hello, I’m using this tool to try extract assets from a Godot pck file and everytime I try I get timed out around 30% or it crashes?
Are you using the latest GR? Old version had that issue.
Iv used brute force to find the encrypted key to make sure that wasn’t the issue but it is still doing the same?
If there were an issue with finding the key you'd see an error message.
Iv also tried the pck file and .exe to see if it made any difference but nothing changed.
Yes, it doesn't matter to GR, and this is deliberate to ease the use.
Any help would be appreciated.
Please run as "gameripper.exe -v". This will create a gameripper.log file, attach that and provide a link to the game file in question (preferably an f95zone.to link).

Roser999

Jan 30, 2018
Are you using the latest GR? Old version had that issue.
If there were an issue with finding the key you'd see an error message.
Yes, it doesn't matter to GR, and this is deliberate to ease the use.
Please run as "gameripper.exe -v". This will create a gameripper.log file, attach that and provide a link to the game file in question (preferably an f95zone.to link).
i somehow got it to work randomly in the end. im not sure what i did different? i was trying lots of different things and i almost gave up, but i checked the import folder and seen that my .CTEX files had converted to .WEBP so i was able to access it. thanks for the reply anyway, much appreciated

boolastboo

Feb 25, 2018
I hope I'm not being rude in posting this but I was wondering if it is possible to use the tool to unpack a Godot game, use a second tool to translate the text files and put it all back together so i could then play said game (game in question https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus...-in-pleasure-by-naughty-monster-girls.229375/ ). From reading the tread I thought it may be possible but all my attempts have been hampered by my small mind when it comes to tech problems.

Last edited: