Seeking Game(s) that the OC has Big/Huge/Gigantic Cock/Dick?

elmaw

Aug 8, 2020
Played Morning Lust, Apocalypse, and Battle of the Bulges. And I did some research and I found out they were made by the same person (Epiclust). And now, I would like to play some more games with the same game idea (Gigantic/Huge Dick). Can yall please recommended me some games with the same concept??? Ty!!

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
I have not found much with the same size fetish as offered by Epiclust. The only ones in recent memory close to that oversized were Terminal Desires (which is RPGM but I still enjoy it) and Blood Destiny (though warning, only has one sex scene thus far).

For merely huge cocks, The Visit is incredibly popular, with a lot of cock worship as well as being exceptional in length and being surprisingly well written. Summertime Saga is also another commonly recommended one that has a fair bit of cock worship as well, with a different art style than the other Ren'Py games. Timestamps as well, but I have not played it yet, so I cannot give my two cents.

WVM is an odd case, starts with a huge cock but then suddenly got smaller. Though there is a fair bit of worship in the game.

EDIT: Also adding Treasure of Nadia, though much more focused on story and the MC not having the most massive cock out of the options here, the characters in game definitely act like he has the biggest cock in the world.

Last edited:

drewzilla5

Jun 21, 2017
I've never seen anyone go quite as big as Epiclust, but hung protagonists are my thing so some of these could do it for you:

First of all I second The Visit and Timestamps. Summertime Saga less so but give it a shot it's the top game on patreon for a reason lol

The Doll House and sequel Doll City are fun, especially if you're into bimbos.

Milfy City is probably my favorite game so I would give that a shot, though the size won't compare to Battle of the Bulges and its ilk.

Harem Hotel is awesome and if you enjoy an even more eastern/anime style try HS Tutor.

For 2d, try Taffy Tales. My 2 cents is that the story is a little cringe, but the sex scenes are well worth it and the protagonist is huge. Also check out SexNote. Art is so-so but it should also tick the box for huge cock protagonist. I would link all of it but I'm not allowed to yet :p you can find all of these games pretty easily though, happy hunting!

Reactions: Xsistence

Xsistence

May 24, 2020
So two more suggestions I have came across in my travels:

Superpowered I have only just started, but there is a ton of detail and gameplay to this management style game. At the beginning, there are talents you can pick, one being Well Endowed. If you pick that, there is a sex scene at the beginning with a size queen nurse who then proceeds to call you Horse Dick in every interaction. I don't know how many characters follow suit, but it's a start.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In For A Penny is the reason I came back here. Obviously a lot is planned for the game with 50 woman and you being the only man. It is said early on you were modified by the aliens that abducted you (the premise of the game), along with all the girls, so you get quite the oversized cock. Honestly, just look in the spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited: