Identify Game set on an island, with various people

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Hi. I just cannot find a game I've seen more than one year ago in this website. I've been searching it for a long time. I never played it but just remember it was:
1) CGI graphics probably DAZ models, not HoneySelect models (no comic art);
2) set on an island where those people had to survive (not a holiday place);
3) various characters (males and females);
4) maybe it was after a plane crash or a similar incident;
5) one male character was short and dark skinned;
6) not a japanese game.

And, I'm not sure about it (I could be wrong), but I remember from the tags it had some dark vibes, maybe corruption or abuses or something similar.

It is not: The Island, Holiday Island, Lewd Island, Trapped in Mysterious Lewd Island, The Intoxicating Flavor, Island of Lust, Corrupted Island, Deserted Island Dreams, Harem Island

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
No :( I've searched all the forum for games set on islands without any luck.
I remember that one of the first screens in the game description was a group of people, each near the other like in a row, wearing stressed clothes and one of them was a short guy with a bit dark skin (there were users comments about him). They were in a sandy beach.
So you had a group of people (males and females) since the beginning, maybe it was a plot inspired to the Lost TV series, I don't know, because I used to just check the thread once in a while. This group was the antagonist of another group MC was part of (if I remember correctly), I suppose you had to fight against the other males or avoid them hurting you/stealing your LI or something like that, while trying to bang the girls on the "enemy" faction.
I use to try games only when they reach a mature stage regarding content and plot, so I did not play it.

I remember (but I could be wrong on that) that there was something dark in the plot or tags. I thought it was interesting because it was different from the "one guy one girl" or "one guy only and many girls", it looked like it was a somehow original story. I am getting bored of this games where everything evolves around the MC and you get all the girls without any effort. That's why I like stories with NTR, not because I have preference to that genre but because they feel (or should feel) more realistic and engaging, like a real game/life where if you fail you lose (and it's only a game, so I can replay and make better choices next time :)).

Note: I don't know if it actually had NTR tag. Maybe it did not.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Icarus Media

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone has links to the game name The Island where mc owns several cruise liners and has twin sisters?

May 7, 2022
What I'm looking for is an identical to this one. I remember playing a similar game, I think it was also a shipwreck or plane crash, I know it was a family, a son, mother and sister. There were more people on the island and there were statues to make sexual sacrifices. Does anyone know what the name of this game is?

heliosmoluck

Jun 26, 2018
What I'm looking for is an identical to this one. I remember playing a similar game, I think it was also a shipwreck or plane crash, I know it was a family, a son, mother and sister. There were more people on the island and there were statues to make sexual sacrifices. Does anyone know what the name of this game is?
Yes I remember playing such a game but forgot the name

Chissident

May 27, 2017
I remember this island game where some mysterious force pulled people to the island causing freak accidents with planes and shipwrecks. It was kinda trippy with a military base and some weirdo and by the end--some alien orb thing was the cause of the supernatural occurrences. The male MC could abuse his power as the man of the group and vaguely build a harem before optionally embracing the corrupting orb or destroying it. Could also indirectly cause the deaths of the women on the island during plot moments. There was also a feral jungle woman as well. Also the game got a sequel where there were two or three endings or an additional custom ending if you paid the creator. It was an interesting game, suffice to say. I haven't been able to find it again...

Mar 5, 2021
I remember this island game where some mysterious force pulled people to the island causing freak accidents with planes and shipwrecks. It was kinda trippy with a military base and some weirdo and by the end--some alien orb thing was the cause of the supernatural occurrences. The male MC could abuse his power as the man of the group and vaguely build a harem before optionally embracing the corrupting orb or destroying it. Could also indirectly cause the deaths of the women on the island during plot moments. There was also a feral jungle woman as well. Also the game got a sequel where there were two or three endings or an additional custom ending if you paid the creator. It was an interesting game, suffice to say. I haven't been able to find it again...
That game is steamy paradise