• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Stranded With Benefits Episode 1 [Daniels K]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
t.jpg
Overview:

Stranded With Benefits is a RPG Maker MV game featuring original 3D HD erotic content. The game is set on an
island where you, Jason, are shipwrecked along with another girl, Irene, you soon move to a larger island only to find out that there is another girl, Claire, from the same ship there! From there your story begins to unfold as you want it to... Your decisions will impact the course of the game and the way the girls react to you. Will you make one of them fall in love with you? Will you play the neutral card trying to get them both? Or will you be stealthy and be with both of them at the same time? You will get access to all the girls, however, special scenes will only be available to you depending on your relations with them!​

Release date: 31 July, 2016
Developer / Publisher:
Censorship: None
Platform: PC
Version: episode 1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
- - -

N7 (1).jpg N7 (2).jpg N7 (3).jpg N7 (4).jpg N7 (5).jpg N7 (6).jpg N7 (7).jpg N7 (8).jpg

JQuiche

Aug 6, 2016
is it possible to have a Mega link? I can't use torrents and I'd like to discover that game, if it doesn't bother you to post a Mega link.
Anyway, thanks for all the games you've been giving us, it made me save so much money :D

Reactions: BLANDER

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Added link to Op a version i believe is the last version pls tell me if its the same as v0.9 link already there or if its last release.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Posted a link in OP a while back to a version i had for a while, if it is the final version will deleted other one.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Posted a link in OP a while back to a version i had for a while, if it is the final version will deleted other one.
I'm 99.99% certain ours is the latest.

LariatQ

Apr 30, 2017

About This Game

Stranded With Benefits is a RPG Maker MV game featuring original 3D HD erotic content. The game is set on an
island where you, Jason, are shipwrecked along with another girl, Irene, you soon move to a larger island only to find out that there is another girl, Claire, from the same ship there! From there your story begins to unfold as you want it to... Your decisions will impact the course of the game and the way the girls react to you. Will you make one of them fall in love with you? Will you play the neutral card trying to get them both? Or will you be stealthy and be with both of them at the same time? You will get access to all the girls, however, special scenes will only be available to you depending on your relations with them!

Game Info:

Release date: 31 July, 2016
Genre: RPG, 3DCG,Erotic Adventure,All sex
Censorship: None
Developer / Publisher: Daniels K
Platform: PC / WindowsVista / Windows7 / Windows8 / Windows10
Version: episode 1
Language: English

Instructions:

1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on Game.exe to start playing.

Download link:

(Please inform me if this is last version, i know people have been asking about v0.9 if it is final, so had this version for a while just never tested it.)
Since the first link is dated one day after the second link, I would consider it the latest.

Arnië*I*

Jun 21, 2017
the games crashes when irene is trying to liberate the protagonist, if these is a complete game then I am the angel of apocalypsis destined to blow the trumpets of the last hours of the earth,

blood for the blood god!

NegusHabesha

Apr 29, 2017
Wait so is the game really gonna end saying 3 months later and showing a couple of sex scenes? I love the whole idea and story of the game, shit is really good, sad that the creator didnt use the full potential of the game.

vinni1820

Aug 23, 2017
Wait so is the game really gonna end saying 3 months later and showing a couple of sex scenes? I love the whole idea and story of the game, shit is really good, sad that the creator didnt use the full potential of the game.
There's a second version of the game. I was confused too. I thought the game was broken and mixed with another one. Hahah.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes