RPGM Completed Stranded With Benefits Episode 1 [Daniels K]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Hi, got stuck with the medicinal herbs, I got them but can't seem to hand them over to Claire. Hint anyone ?

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I guess the guy ran out of good ideas after "Amnesia".
Don't waste your time with this. IMHO.
This game was created long before Amnesia. If you refer to MGA. I think this was his first serious (if it can be called "serious") game. It was his babysteps.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Part 1 ends with a bad ending regardless of what you do correct ? I mean I was pretty upset when the Sphere lied, and then took your women, and the whole 3 months later 2 out of the 4 (that we know of) are already pregnant with alien babies.... WTF...

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
you don't need one (if you met any problem or stuck at some place ) feel free to contact me
#have fun
hi. i am just concerned about the bad ending :/

why did the sphere lie to us ? and who's the guy who watches the plane crash at the island ?

this game's confusing af !

please elaborate.

kimoo

Jun 6, 2017
hi. i am just concerned about the bad ending :/

why did the sphere lie to us ? and who's the guy who watches the plane crash at the island ?

this game's confusing af !

please elaborate.
there is only one end

i don't want to spoil the story for you but you will know more in the second part (standers with benefit 2 )
but the part 2 containing NTR or cuckold as some people call it (not avoidable)

yaxir

Nov 3, 2017
there is only one end

i don't want to spoil the story for you but you will know more in the second part (standers with benefit 2 )
but the part 2 containing NTR or cuckold as some people call it (not avoidable)
LOL, might as well leave this game series !

see your around @kimoo !

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
Hello, let's face it, is it possible that somebody might Porten this game for Android? Thanks already if it were possible

Reactions: Rdx7666

DaedalusWren

May 15, 2020
I was really hoping I could have had a good experience with this game, however i can not recommend this game to anyone unless they like absolute frustration. The game has crashed several times and the most frustrating issue I had was not being able to get past the major cut scene of the plane occupants and the crash, and resume the game. Crashing at the most inopportune times. Buggy as hell, avoid if you are looking for a nice relaxing game.

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes