Seeking Game that u play as dog or animals

MilkDestroyer

Dec 17, 2019
Yes I have a problem looking for game like this, but I like it and u can't stop me. I wanted to find a game that you are a beast or animals that fuck the girls, so basically is bestiality game.

Reactions: HaremKing01

metaii

Dec 2, 2018
Sounds interesting, nobody is judging you, i played some games that had bestiality in them but i dont know of any with animals as protagonist, sorry :/

Barbelo

Jul 10, 2017

Subtitle: ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~

* Overview
All erotic events are bestiality! The dog is the protagonist! Harem!
7 big breasted characters await the red rocket of an "ero inu" in this simple RPG.
No annoying split paths! One path, one ending... and it's a happy one!

Aug 8, 2018
If you do not mind RPGMaker Games: Dog Fuck Idol, Dog Fuck Quest, Ravager (you play as a dragon, dont know if that counts).
Ren'Py: Only one that I know of and that is Man's best friend

MilkDestroyer

Dec 17, 2019
Thanks

Subtitle: ~The Only Match For Evil Is, The Hero's Four Legged Companion!?~

* Overview
All erotic events are bestiality! The dog is the protagonist! Harem!
7 big breasted characters await the red rocket of an "ero inu" in this simple RPG.
No annoying split paths! One path, one ending... and it's a happy one!

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
it is no the easy way, but you can try play Skyrim or Sims (moded of course) :)

Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
it is no the easy way, but you can try play Skyrim or Sims (moded of course) :)
The real problem with these two games, especially with Skyrim is to configure the game to work with these mods.
Character alignment is also an issue during the scenes(again more so with Skyrim)

I played SIMS 3 with the mods and they were in their simplicity really hawt :D :whistle:

Felicia Smith

Apr 12, 2019
I would higly recommend Tentacular. Great game, you play as an octopuss pervert. With a lot of additional bestiality on the side.

You could play Wild Life ? The game technically let's you possess pretty much anyone, so you can technically play as a Lion, Minotaur, Tiger, Rhino, Two-dicked lizard... You just wont have any story around it. Animations are plenty and of great quality though. (fairly easy to role play it however)

Last edited: