[Game?]Vampire Lust [Lipucd?]

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
does anyone have the folder of vampire lust
No, and I doubt anyone will anytime soon execpt Lipucd, or NoPen. Its been well over a year snice we had ANY news about this game and Lipucd keeps going to help make other games. Yet they like to shit talk ZXCs games (Latex dungeon and latex tentacles) Lip likes to shit talk they games are 'buggy' I havent had any serious bug issues in Dungeon once it was in its done state. Yet lip cant finish ONE game. ZXCs finished games at least.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
No, and I doubt anyone will anytime soon execpt Lipucd, or NoPen. Its been well over a year snice we had ANY news about this game and Lipucd keeps going to help make other games. Yet they like to shit talk ZXCs games (Latex dungeon and latex tentacles) Lip likes to shit talk they games are 'buggy' I havent had any serious bug issues in Dungeon once it was in its done state. Yet lip cant finish ONE game. ZXCs finished games at least.
Are you in his server too? At least we have MO2 there to help on keeping the server alive because none of them talk nothing about the current projects he has for finishing XD.

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
Are you in his server too? At least we have MO2 there to help on keeping the server alive because none of them talk nothing about the current projects he has for finishing XD.
Yup. Lip sits on their ass, you bring up F95 they throw fit, you bring up ZXC, they shit talk them. Yet they havent put ANYTHING out about their game in a long time.

Princeslayer

Jun 10, 2020
Yup. Lip sits on their ass, you bring up F95 they throw fit, you bring up ZXC, they shit talk them. Yet they havent put ANYTHING out about their game in a long time.
Well, TBH I don't care anymore because it's like a lost cause, if it's finally coming out great if not I continue with my life with another deception more in my back XD, but that isn't going to weigh to much on me.