Seeking Game where MC can be public used

Öpalee

Feb 2, 2020
I just completed the beta of Healslut and I really like how Sparkle (well at least in my playthrough) become a public slut for her group
So I'm looking for games where the protagonist can become one.

It would be even better if there was tags like: [futa][transformation][gay/lesbian][humiliation][prostitution]

Reactions: KissAndrea

Öpalee

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll try Degrees of Lewdity

By the way I just completed The Company and there is also a kind of "public slut" setting at some point so I'm good with a game like that too

Öpalee

Feb 2, 2020
Played it, was nice

Degrees of Lewdity does have public use but it's not really for a specific group.
I didn't expect to like the graphism but I did (even though there is some bug sometimes), the only things I dislikes about it are the difficulty (when something bad happen things tend to escalate quickly) and the super looong "fight" which tend to get boring.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cumknuckles

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Played it, was nice

I didn't expect to like the graphism but I did (even though there is some bug sometimes), the only things I dislikes about it are the difficulty (when something about happen things tend to escalate quickly) and the super looong "fight" which tend to get boring.
You can always escape. Or start doing things that enemy doesn't like, to skip sex scene.

Galechi

Dec 24, 2018
You could try Trials in Tainted Space, that one has a few. I think Lilith's Throne also has a few but I don't remember off the top of my head.

Öpalee

Feb 2, 2020
You could try Trials in Tainted Space, that one has a few. I think Lilith's Throne also has a few but I don't remember off the top of my head.
I'm started Lilith's Throne and so far I like it, thanks for the suggestion

I just remembered that Queen of the Seas exists and is basically all about public use along with transformation, gay and prostitution content.
Nice game even though the progression is a bit slow. Thank

Öpalee

Feb 2, 2020
No Haven if you pick one of the plotting vice-leaders in character creation but the game is made with RAGS so might not be very enjoyable to play.
I tried it and to me the problem is not the UI but the bugginess, I played like 30mn and got a ton of bugs (like no assignments possible like I have every Slaver in my camp who are not wounded or for a random slave who appared in my camp but who I can't assign to anything and have "----" as a name)

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
I tried it and to me the problem is not the UI but the bugginess, I played like 30mn and got a ton of bugs (like no assignments possible like I have every Slaver in my camp who are not wounded or for a random slave who appared in my camp but who I can't assign to anything and have "----" as a name)
Oh yeah, I think I read something about having slightly wrong version of RAGS possibly causing some issues, not sure if that's what's causing your bugs though, I didn't notice very many bugs when I played it.

Öpalee

Feb 2, 2020
Oh yeah, I think I read something about having slightly wrong version of RAGS possibly causing some issues, not sure if that's what's causing your bugs though, I didn't notice very many bugs when I played it.
Ah I see, well I use the web version because whatever version I use on windows I can't get it to work

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
No Haven if you pick one of the plotting vice-leaders in character creation
Sorry for the evil thread necromancy, I hope you're still around. I'm sure I gave this game a try a couple of years ago but then ditched it. But if there's public use and other fun stuff on the table, I might just give it another try.

Soo... would you mind elaborating a bit on this for a No Haven noob like me? Information on the wiki is a bit... sparse after all. What is a "vice-leader" and how do I pick one? Is "plotting" one of the traits? I can't seem to find much in the way of information about any of this, I'm afraid.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Sorry for the evil thread necromancy, I hope you're still around. I'm sure I gave this game a try a couple of years ago but then ditched it. But if there's public use and other fun stuff on the table, I might just give it another try.

Soo... would you mind elaborating a bit on this for a No Haven noob like me? Information on the wiki is a bit... sparse after all. What is a "vice-leader" and how do I pick one? Is "plotting" one of the traits? I can't seem to find much in the way of information about any of this, I'm afraid.
My memories are vague but during the character creation you have the option of picking a vice-leader/2nd in command and while most of them are just ways to get certain skills and such but some of them in some way mention that they might be a bad idea which translates to them having some unique way to fuck you and at least one of them hypnotizes you and makes you serve the whole camp.
Another interesting thing is that IIRC even regular vice-leaders that you can assign during the game(or was it just the group in general?) can get unsatisfied and rebel against you if you somehow manage to play super badly and if they're successful you switch to controlling them while your original character becomes a slave that you can use however you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: dragonwing

dragonwing

Oct 4, 2017
My memories are vague but during the character creation you have the option of picking a vice-leader/2nd in command and while most of them are just ways to get certain skills and such but some of them in some way mention that they might be a bad idea which translates to them having some unique way to fuck you and at least one of them hypnotizes you and makes you serve the whole camp.
Another interesting thing is that IIRC even regular vice-leaders that you can assign during the game(or was it just the group in general?) can get unsatisfied and rebel against you if you somehow manage to play super badly and if they're successful you switch to controlling them while your original character becomes a slave that you can use however you want.
Thanks, I'll definitely give this another try. Let's see how long it takes this time until RAGS drives me insane :D