Seeking Game where penis size matters?

Naxxy_

Aug 31, 2019
So, is there a game with some kind of character customization and where are character penis size is matter? I tried Lilith's Throne, where customization is huge and cool, but penis size affect only on one dialog line. Trials in Tainted Space and CoC has some of this content with few characters, but this is not really big deal.

And... Um... As you can guess, i talking about making character's benis really small.

Last edited:
Reactions: YOUnex

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
On top of my head I can only think about , where having a big penis makes fugging fairies and other lolis much harder. So that's a case where having a small one is an advantage. If you're more into humiliating your character for his small package then woah... I'm stumped. Unless it's a kinetic novel, but you said you also want character customization.

That's a pretty specific request in any case.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Hard Times in Hornstown has, I think, 5 penis size stages and you get some different content dependent on how big you‘re, but it‘s not affecting much of the content. If you‘re into SPH, you have to meet Helen in the mall in the game.

Reactions: Naxxy_

Mamut22

Apr 5, 2018
Try . Depending on your choice of penis size there are different dialogs, but its mostly text based.

Reactions: Naxxy_