Seeking Game where penis size matters?

May 25, 2019
"Strip Poker Night At The Inventory" You play strip poker with fictionnal character and you can change your dick qize, when you reveal it you have different reactions depending on your size, some character like Rinkah humiliates though the hole game. You can play it via browser and if you dowload the complete game you have more character and even have a character creator

aru_boi

May 2, 2022
I'm really late to this thread but Crossdressing In Camelot has a lot of dialogue about the player's dick being small, and you can shrink it more by drinking potions. The character who sells the potions also encourages you to make your dick smaller. The game has a lot of feminization as the title implies, anyways lol, hope this helps!:)

Dec 26, 2021
I'm really late to this thread but Crossdressing In Camelot has a lot of dialogue about the player's dick being small, and you can shrink it more by drinking potions. The character who sells the potions also encourages you to make your dick smaller. The game has a lot of feminization as the title implies, anyways lol, hope this helps!:)
thanks

Reactions: aru_boi

Sqwerter

Jan 28, 2022
So, is there a game with some kind of character customization and where are character penis size is matter? I tried Lilith's Throne, where customization is huge and cool, but penis size affect only on one dialog line. Trials in Tainted Space and CoC has some of this content with few characters, but this is not really big deal.

And... Um... As you can guess, i talking about making character's benis really small.
Carnal Instinct has customization, and your cock size matters if some will have sex with you. it gets pretty big.
https://f95zone.to/threads/carnal-instinct-v0-3-55-team-carnal-instinct.65211/

Reactions: aru_boi and Luvcock

Escrotosensual

Sep 1, 2021
So, is there a game with some kind of character customization and where are character penis size is matter? I tried Lilith's Throne, where customization is huge and cool, but penis size affect only on one dialog line. Trials in Tainted Space and CoC has some of this content with few characters, but this is not really big deal.

And... Um... As you can guess, i talking about making character's benis really small.
Hey I found an interesting project that is barebones but hits your request square on, it's a solo dev and progress is slow but it's specifically centered around "benis" size.

It's called "Size me up." You can try it for free on itch.io

Edit: Nevermind, someone already said the thing lmao.