Seeking Game where you recruit others into a harem

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
I'm searching for a game where you are part of the harem basically a corruption game where you recruit others into the harem after the mc herself is corrupted
So not recruiting people for your own harem but for someone else's harem(where the mc is part of) does this exist?

Xhak

Dec 24, 2017
vh was going to have scene like that but it was never developed
a few shitty cuck/bbc 3d games have a little bit of that kind of thing but they're all complete trash
a game where that is the main focus has never been created.

traplover19

Nov 4, 2018
vh was going to have scene like that but it was never developed
a few shitty cuck/bbc 3d games have a little bit of that kind of thing but they're all complete trash
a game where that is the main focus has never been created.
Well that sucks

Lou111

Jun 2, 2018
Leane of Legitimate Crown 1&2 somehow fit the description.
True enough but I think our friend here is looking specifically for female protagonist games. I'm pretty sure a few JP games out there fit the bill but definitely not a game where that is the specific (intended) goal.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Me: Urgh... it feels like something died in my mouth.
Genie:Yeah... reincarnation can be like that.
Me: Reincarnation? Wait.. the last thing I remember is having those delicious grapes.
Genie: Poisonous.
Me: What?
Genie: Look, never trust the handsome young son of the man you tortured to death. Words to live by. Or die by, in your case.
Me: Shit. So why am I back here?
Genie: Well... see, there's three wishes...
Me: So I have two more?
Genie: No, you were the first wish. "I wish for the most beautiful woman in the world to love me totally".
Me: Wait... that guy?
Genie: Yeah. If I was him I would have wished to look like a God first.
Me: He looks kinda cute. And that's a very nice... anyway.
Genie: Well, I'm glad the first wish worked.
Me: What else did he wish for?
Genie: A harem of gorgeous girls...
Me: Desperate much?
Genie: Yeah. Pretty much. Oh, and to be ruler of the world.
Me: Sweet... I get to be Queen of the World. Again.
Genie: About that...
Me:....?
Genie: Look, I've been locked in a goddamned lamp for half a century, it's not as if I had the strength to give him what he wanted.
Me: .....
Genie: So I did what I could. I summoned you up. Think of it as a three-for-one...
Me: Meaning... I have to fullfill your promises?
Genie: And when you DO, I will give you whatever you want.
Me: We both know you can't be trusted.
Genie: On the contrary. I just gave him everything he wished for. It's just a bit of a work in progress. Same as him. Call me when you're done, okay... don't be a stranger....

Goldaga

Mar 15, 2017
I'm searching for a game where you are part of the harem basically a corruption game where you recruit others into the harem after the mc herself is corrupted
So not recruiting people for your own harem but for someone else's harem(where the mc is part of) does this exist?
Didn't know I wanted this till you asked.