Seeking Game where you steal your best friends girlfriend

traplover19

Formerly 'lowtierntrgod'
Nov 4, 2018
Self explanatory title I want a game where I can backstab my best friend and get his girlfriend prefferebly part of a harem

Reactions: RuthBlackett

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Nothing really perfect comes to mind but here are some that you might like.

There's a path in Summertime Saga where you can decide whether you get your friend a girlfriend or take her for yourself. She's not already his girl so you're not really stealing her but it might be good.

In My Brother's Wife you're obviously going to fool around with... your brother's wife. It doesn't go too far yet, unfortunately.

In Away From Home, your cousin has a crush on a girl and you can encourage them to get together or fuck her while he watches (he's into it).

Our Red String apparently has some stuff with the girlfriend of one of your friends and also a bit where you hook up with a girl despite a mutual friend also liking her.

I really recommend reading through the Netori games thread to see if you find any more that sound appealing. They aren't all about stealing a girl from your friend but they are about stealing from someone (sometimes from a friend or at least an acquaintance) and the user SecretSal always gives great write-ups so you can get an idea if a game has some stuff you would enjoy.