Identify Game with a tower

VaeVictus

Aug 7, 2017
Basically, the premise was about a male protagonist as well as a female along with him. It was RPGM (or some sort, could even be unity) type of game and you would climb the tower, after a few levels encounter a boss and then make camp there which worked as a checkpoint.

The H-content was twofold, one, during combat to regenerate health as an alternative to ending the enemy (opponents could be anything from humans to slimes, weird poke-type creatures etc as well.) There were no cut-ins or anything, the scenes were all in sprite.

Other one was an in-game mechanic. At the camp, you could sleep and wake up at night (there were 2 cycles, day and night, day you play as the girl, night you play as the man) and you could look for the girl and find her doing some naughty things with other campers around. These scenes were also dependent on the outfit choice (there were a total of 8 armor sets that defined the attributes, these classes were like rogue, warrior, priest and... umm, I don't remember. These 4 ones also had a "superior" form which you could unlock later on, like priest turns to cleric or saint (don't remember), rogue goes assassin, warror goes berserk ( I think?) and the other one was like a tanky one but I forgot the name).

You start at the base of the tower and work your way up to the top to end the game.

The art was SUBERP! I remember most people praising the art on its post page.

The game was in English (I do not remember making any patches or anything at all to translate it, so it is not by default an Asian game I think). There were no voice lines, just texts.

Male main character had one eye like an optical zoomy device, sort of like cyberpunk where he could see beyond objects and such. Female character was doing all the fight and etc and male was only active during night time exploring.

There were occasional traps, and in certain outfits, these traps would trigger H-Scenes.

Game had more-or-less a long name as far as I remember. I had found it about a year ago, so it cannot be that faded out or old I assume.

Oh and, during combat, you had to press a button to block the damage, it was interactive and the button was either A or D or changed sometime I think, I do not fully remember.

Thank you so much in advance.