EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ235917_img_main.jpg

Overview:
A girl with amnesia and a mage who has lost both arms meet, and join forces in order to reach the top of the Tower of God.
The heroine Mei has a sexy body, and the temperament of a natural slut. Along with a sexually harassing mage,
she navigates a tower filled with ero monsters, ero traps, and treasure...​

Thread Updated: 2021-03-13
Release Date: 2021-03-13
Developer: Black Train -
Censored: No
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Store: - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win Installer: - - -
Win Non-Installer: - - -
Extra:
OST
Thanks Haesoo for the links.

RJ235917_img_smp1.jpg RJ235917_img_smp2.jpg RJ235917_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinR700

Sep 10, 2020
A new WolfRPG game among the wave of mediocre RPGMaker games and by the developer who made the Branded Azel series?! COME TO PAPA :love:

Edit: After 1h of gameplay, I have to say that the MTL in this is quite bad. Some game interface are not translated and there is also an issue with the word wrap.
I guess I'll wait for the Kagura release or an edited version of this

Edit 2: Well well well, it seems like the Kagura release is finally out... TIME TO DIG IN! :love::love::love:

Last edited:

DahliaRose

Dec 22, 2018
Like the gameplay, but I wish I could play it on my android tablet. Sadly there is still no way to port Wolf RPG games to android that I know of...

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Honestly I don't see why people hate MTL so much, it's not always so atrocious and you can understand it most of the time.
I get where you're coming from. If there is no translator or team working on a game, I will play the MTL if I really like the art. But if someone has picked it up for an actual translation, then it's best to just wait and play it with understandable English.

I do play most Edited MTL games, though. A human passing through the garbled dialogue and fixing it makes the translation close enough to one done from scratch.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes