RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Let me get this straight. This game has been requested longer than the average H game and what comes out is literal MTL garbage?

Normally, I'd make a joke, but there's something that sets me off than waiting and then to get slapped in the face. -_-

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Don't get me wrong though, MTL is still slightly better than japanese, but what disturbs me, that already MTLed games rarely get proper translation from real, hard working people. Fortunately, this game will have a Kagura Games version, which means that only patience is required.
To be fair Kagura Translation announcements has a same effect on translations. Kagura make announcement=you won’t see translation for 2-3 years at best.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Sounded interesting when it said Tower of God.. maybe along Manhwa but than MTL.. No thank you. Why release MTL crap if you are not willing to edit it?

betatest001

Jun 15, 2017
I was waiting for anothwr game from this dev I really enjoyed the Azel one and finally there's another

Rhododendron

Oct 28, 2019
So the choice is to play this with MTL and not understand a single sentence OR wait for kagura version which will come out in like 50 years because they are run by idiots and have 50 games scheduled to release and like 2 guys actually translating them.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I don't see why thread after thread peep keep whining about MTL on non-VN games that are being translated for free. I've literally lived through an era of predicting RPG texts in Japanese and have ended countless games LOL. you've got to be handicapped if MTL hinders with your progression those translations pretty darn make enough sense to proceed with quests and translation algos are getting good over time!

Also damn I wish some other devs pick up Wolf RPG too.

hevensdragon

Jul 8, 2018
I will never understand why this artist draws eyelashes like that. It's like everyone's a nekomimi, or descends from feral wolves.
believe it or not eyelashes can get pretty close to that in thickness and in length, mine are slightly longer at about half a inch(2cm), and can get that bushy do to the length letting them get bent and what not. as for thickness mine are not that crazy, but it can happen.
strangest part is that both me and my brothers inherited eyelashes like this, but our sisters didn't. they are jealous as fuck, and we don't really like them as they are a pain to deal with, and man are they a pain, they try to rest on top of sunglasses, they rub against vr headsets, binoculars and telescopes. stuff gets caught in them all the time. they need to be brushed to keep them straight so they dont curve and poke the eyes. they just suck.

Rhododendron

Oct 28, 2019
I don't see why thread after thread peep keep whining about MTL on non-VN games that are being translated for free. I've literally lived through an era of predicting RPG texts in Japanese and have ended countless games LOL. you've got to be handicapped if MTL hinders with your progression those translations pretty darn make enough sense to proceed with quests and translation algos are getting good over time!

Also damn I wish some other devs pick up Wolf RPG too.
Never though I would see ''back in my day'' guy defending MTL.

Also because its hard fap when you are laughing your ass off on sentences MTL is capable of creating.

Crizalclid

Apr 26, 2018
I happen to be from Africa. I understand English pretty damn well, also the word moron as you can see is spelt with a "n".
I'm sure that he meant "Moros" as in the "Moors" since that is it's spanish translation, unless it has another meaning in another language

Jul 9, 2017
believe it or not eyelashes can get pretty close to that in thickness and in length, mine are slightly longer at about half a inch(2cm), and can get that bushy do to the length letting them get bent and what not. as for thickness mine are not that crazy, but it can happen.
strangest part is... they just suck.
I mean, I get all that and my eyelashes aren't particularly short either, but there's a difference between long-but-human eyelashes and fur-thick-bush eyelashes.

4.10 star(s) 19 Votes