roflcopter66

Feb 16, 2019
What the fuck. I downloaded this thinking the Kagura Games version had been released!
I was super excited!
And then when I started playing... It was nothing but shitty MTL
Why the hell would you MTL a game that's about to be released with full translation????

May 28, 2019
Can't even bother to get the Iggdrasil right (it's Yggdrasil).
Same situation like Knights of Messiah. MTL don't cut for decent looking games like this. More on why.

If you really want this game to be done faster: Do what you can and show support to Kagura (tweet them or joining their Discord). They might prioritize the game if a lot of people ask about it = more attention on the game. At the very least, it will make sure they aren't slacking.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I came in here thinking this was some kind of early Kagura release. Just...Why? Kagura is releasing this game very soon UNCENSORED. How impatient can you be?

tripleyun

Jul 22, 2019
Is it just me or is the enemy scaling kinda wack? They jump 10-20 levels every floor and you don't gain that much exp from killing them.

Pressorom

Feb 14, 2018
Well, in the page for the game on steam, is not marked with the 'adult' or 'sexual content' tags, like the other previous games, and the description about adult content is not telling anything about main game bein censored and the dlc who hass all the lewd content and uncensor, like all the other games in kaguras list does... i didnt follow other releases but all of their other games are properly filled with information.

I dont know what to expect. But btw MTL it gets less hard to understand as you understand other lenguages, because methods of phrase construction and things like that are different and because of that sometimes you can get a vague idea what the game if telling, but most of the time still being a mess.

Sorry for the bad english.

roflcopter66

Feb 16, 2019
Can we get an MTL tag on the site or something? Shit needs to be filtered out. Got my damn hopes up that Kagura released this =(
Agreed, we really need an MTL tag. It's been asked forever and I found a post from 8 months ago saying it'd be implemented in the "Planned Features" forum.. But it looks like nothing's been done ever since.

I assume it's not anything hard to do, so why would it take so long? If they need help to implement the MTL tag I'd be glad to provide assistance.

deversari

Oct 5, 2017
Edit: After 1h of gameplay, I have to say that the MTL in this is quite bad. Some game interface are not translated and there is also an issue with the word wrap.
I guess I'll wait for the Kagura release or an edited version of this
FUCK! Why they gotta blueball us like this???

May 28, 2019
Well, in the page for the game on steam, is not marked with the 'adult' or 'sexual content' tags, like the other previous games, and the description about adult content is not telling anything about main game bein censored and the dlc who hass all the lewd content and uncensor, like all the other games in kaguras list does... i didnt follow other releases but all of their other games are properly filled with information.
Most Kagura releases on Steam are censored and the H-scenes are cut by default. That is to circumvent Steam's wack and double-standard rules on sexual content (sometimes they allow H-scenes, sometimes straight ban; you never know when Steam has a bad day and ban your games).

THEN as the Steam releases are out, Kagura will put up patches you can download for free from their website and unlock the sexual content in the game. This is a common strategy Kagura and other visual novel localizers do with Steam.

sanahtlig

Jul 6, 2019
wish there was a tag in the title saying MTL for these games, then I wouldn't even bother clicking on them
What we need is an actual TAG for MTL, and then the ability exclude arbitrary tags from a search. We could define MTL as any sort of full machine translation with zero human input or editing. Then those who aren't interested can completely exclude such releases from their feed. This could also be useful for other common landmine tags like NTR. This would be a nice quality of life improvement for everyone, I think.

Last edited:

Syera46

Jul 25, 2017
Woah~ I thought KaguraGames already put this games in their websites for Pre-Order for quite some time now and all we have to do is wait for this game to be release.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes