Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I swear to god there are 2 other games with the same looking protagonist. Is it just lazy artist or are they connected?

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
So if Kagura ever releases a translation will this thread be updated with it or will they make a completely fresh thread? Only asking to know if I should watch this or not.

MooseMan22

Oct 12, 2019
so many complaints, yet no mention of quality of the actual game :mad:
its because of MTL that the great art feels violated, the amount of people already screaming MTL on this thread I believe gives tribute to the game itself. It's not as good as it could be (not as good an experience as the devs originally meant it to be), and it scuffs what was originally a better experience than the MTL version.

Reactions: Golden Vampire

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
Graphics and gameplay looks good, but how good is the poetry? Let's find out (downloads)

(Also good thing Kagura picked this up, might wait for their version)

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Trying to remember the same game character like this but i didnt remember because i am not a fan of female mc but i like the other game. the only difference is this is mtl, not sure i should play this...

eric224

Aug 17, 2017
The usual question: how playable is the MTL on this one? On a scale from:
1 - Total Nonsense
3 - Mostly Gibberish
5 - You can understand it, but it's hard to get through
7 - Poetry
10 - Well translated

May 7, 2018
Story is incomprehensible. There is MTL where you can figure out whats going on but this, this is terrible. Fortunately all you really do is go forward and the mechanical stuff is translated properly so playing is no problem. Just takes the oomph out of the very nice sex scenes

jikop

Apr 8, 2017
wish there was a tag in the title saying MTL for these games, then I wouldn't even bother clicking on them

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
After messiah and now this?

Gonna ask again.
Is MTL avoidable?
As someone doing edited MTL translations, not unless more people stop complaining and start translating. I'm doing a game now with 17000 unique lines of text. 95% of them require some kind of editing, maybe 50% require complete rewrites. It's slow and tedious, I think I'm getting about 750-1000 non-unique lines per hour, maybe 400 unique lines on average? Doing it from the original JPN is probably even harder just in terms of typing it all out.

Offloaded a thousandish lines of another game as a community project and I had one person offer to help translate. So, yeah, MTL is unavoidable.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
too bad she is already somewhat a slut i prefer games that run the theme of corruption over time. also seems to have everyone favorite text outside the border issues.

I do really like ero trap rpgs but the MTL being poor and the lack of my favorite tags makes this a pass for me.
For some reason, every WolfRPG ero game that I have seen are sweet to "clumping teeth".
I mean they all pretty vanilla in terms of kinks. Even if main character in such game can be raped raped she will act like "oh no 'surprise sex'...like aaaaaa...." or even "rape? ehhh, okay, been worse".

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
what?
Edit: i writed Moro NOT Morons, Moro is how i call you people from africa
...so I guess someone doesn't have to be a Moro to be a Moron, huh?
To be fair Kagura Translation announcements has a same effect on translations. Kagura make announcement=you won’t see translation for 2-3 years at best.
Far be it from me to defend KG, but... Them not even being around for 3 years, yet already having released forty-some games and whatnot... Makes your statement a little bit... Bullsh...I mean, hyperbole...
At least imho. xD

Anyhoo, I personally do not see the logic or the upside in releasing an( y ) unedited MTL(s), even less so for a game that will get a proper TL in the (hopefully) not-too-distant future...
But hey, if it's 'barely understandable gibberish engrish from an MTL which may or may not have introduced errors into the game because of being minimum-effort just-click-and-push-it-through-T++-and-hope-for-the-best, even though with you hooking and MTLing the game for yourself might probably yield a much better experience overall' that gets your juices flowing... Hey, who the fuck am I to judge?! xD

RF1234

Oct 27, 2019
This looks interesting the only drawback is how her eyes look weird while it look normal in the cg cutscene.

Mtl is passable I'll play this later .

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
The usual question: how playable is the MTL on this one? On a scale from:
1 - Total Nonsense
3 - Mostly Gibberish
5 - You can understand it, but it's hard to get through
7 - Poetry
10 - Well translated
It's fucking bad.

I downloaded it, but I think I'm gonna wait for the Kagura release.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes