Nitrostat

Nov 23, 2017
Anyone know what keys you press to fuck the monsters and grind up lewd exp?
As shown in these translated menus.
2.PNG 1.PNG
The rate of triggering the pheromone effect of the healing potion is set back at the camp by talking to Jill. 100% of course to trigger it everytime you heal, causing the enemy to drop their weapon (making them do less dmg) and give Mei Lewd EXP.

To spend your lewd exp towards stats. Press X, use left/right direction and press Z to distribute.

For the traps. Pitfalls entrap Warrior Styles. The Portal Traps are for Scout or Cleric Style.

As you acquire more keys to unlock more fighting styles, this opens up more unique h-scenes back at the Seekers Camp during the night events that you can select when Mei goes to bed at her tent. The different NPCs scattered around have preferences for cosplay and these unlocked outfits will unlock them.

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this part of the “branded azel” series or whatever, or same circle? Looks like it.

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Far be it from me to defend KG, but... Them not even being around for 3 years, yet already having released forty-some games and whatnot... Makes your statement a little bit... Bullsh...I mean, hyperbole...
At least imho. xD
Knights of Messiah as a example. I beleive it was a year or even two since announcement. In this time they anounce shitload of games (including EoI) and to be fair they translated bunch of them. But there still huge list of games, that were anounced for a long time. They pick only relatively short games for translations, while long ones are lying on their shelf.

i’m not trying to shit on KG, they doing mostly good job. And if they release KoM this year i will take my words back and to be fair its hard game to translate. But still there some signs that it will take at least year or two more. And probably year or two for EoI as well.

Last edited:

Nitrostat

Nov 23, 2017
Here are the first three Fighting Styles, their stat prioritized distribution when you level-up and specialty weapon. Equipping the style's weapon gives you 1.5x damage.

FearTheD

Jun 21, 2017
Oh, I finished this in Japanese some months ago (I think it was before covid). It's not that hard to do everything without translations if you've played previous black tain titles.

Full save attached. Go to record in the menu to watch events/CGs.
Thanks, though I will say this is missing scenes no.28/29. Also, for some reason I keep getting a green error screen after using the save.

oldman137

Feb 18, 2019
MTL is bad, but I more or less piece together the story at least.
Music is very good.
Compared to the previous game, Branded Azel (I think), some improvements, but meh.
Rather than grind materials to create and improve weapons and armor, you have a gacha system with random subskills and rarity for weapons.
Also there is a chance to get a weapon with instant death + multiple attack times, which is an excellent weapon to steamroll enemies.
The CG ending with the mage was pretty cool.

Blancpranata

Aug 10, 2017
As someone doing edited MTL translations, not unless more people stop complaining and start translating. I'm doing a game now with 17000 unique lines of text. 95% of them require some kind of editing, maybe 50% require complete rewrites. It's slow and tedious, I think I'm getting about 750-1000 non-unique lines per hour, maybe 400 unique lines on average? Doing it from the original JPN is probably even harder just in terms of typing it all out.

Offloaded a thousandish lines of another game as a community project and I had one person offer to help translate. So, yeah, MTL is unavoidable.
I wasn't complaining tho. And ofc I thank to all of translators here who made a great works. In my opinion, MTL itself is an effort bcz hey I can't read Japanese, and as a beggar I can't be a chooser. I tried to translate one game before but I quit half way so I can relate.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
Moro is said of people that came from North Africa, not people from africa in general, dumbass
Even this is not completely correct. The term "moors" was used for Iberian muslims converted to christianity, independent of their ethnic origin by itself. Most of said people were from Nasrid Emirate (aka Granada), which is technically still Europe.

May 28, 2019
Knights of Messiah as a example. I beleive it was a year or even two since announcement. In this time they anounce shitload of games (including EoI) and to be fair they translated bunch of them. But there still huge list of games, that were anounced for a long time. They pick only relatively short games for translations, while long ones are lying on their shelf.

i’m not trying to shit on KG, they doing mostly good job. And if they release KoM this year i will take my words back and to be fair its hard game to translate. But still there some signs that it will take at least year or two more. And probably year or two for this one as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just occupy yourself with something. That's something I learned after waiting on so many high-profile titles; after a while it just slips out of your mind, then one day you'll be surprised when the translation drops.

As someone doing edited MTL translations, not unless more people stop complaining and start translating. I'm doing a game now with 17000 unique lines of text. 95% of them require some kind of editing, maybe 50% require complete rewrites. It's slow and tedious, I think I'm getting about 750-1000 non-unique lines per hour, maybe 400 unique lines on average? Doing it from the original JPN is probably even harder just in terms of typing it all out.

Offloaded a thousandish lines of another game as a community project and I had one person offer to help translate. So, yeah, MTL is unavoidable.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the scene really need: More people willing to learn JP.

Last edited:

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
I don't think without qualifications can one even translate. I am currently learning JP and until I can read a typical visual novel with high accuracy, I won't even take on a translation myself. Not only I might ruin the game for myself if I translate with my current ability, but I will also ruin the game for others and risk ruining the image of the game and the devs.

When you translate, you are representing the devs and, consequentially, the game; a bridge between JP and the western audience. There is a responsibility here each translator have to carry: To make sure the game is as accurate to the themes originally written in JP. This is why localization is a process that takes time.

Due to that, I don't see MTL (and to an extent, edited MTL) as people who carry this responsibility. Lacking the ability to translate the language, and (if edited) at most relying on educated guess for the rest of the text. It is one thing to do this as you learn JP, since you can progress yourself further and learn the language, but a lot of uploads I've seen are just lazy people putting games through T++, or people rewriting the crappy MTL, but since the MTL is crappy, that means guessing what really happen. At that point, an edited MTL has a good chance of just being a fanfiction.
Wholeheartedly agree with you on this one, this is the mentality what should be the basic when attempting to translate.

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes