pedro73376

Aug 18, 2017
Even this is not completely correct. The term "moors" was used for Iberian muslims converted to christianity, independent of their ethnic origin by itself. Most of said people were from Nasrid Emirate (aka Granada), which is technically still Europe.
well, yeah, but im talking about the actual use of "moro", its has no sense using the terms as it was used in the past.

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
Thanks, though I will say this is missing scenes no.28/29. Also, for some reason I keep getting a green error screen after using the save.
I'm not missing those scenes in the Japanese version. I double checked before I share to make sure I don't have any question marks there.

ScreenShot_2021_0210_16_03_41.png

I dunno, maybe it's incompatible with this MTL version, or maybe the MTL is so poorly implemented that it breaks things regardless?

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
why are people making MTLs of Kagura licensed games; this is hilarious. At least put a bit of effort into it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Possible explanation for any bugs is that this is the 1.1 version. Two updates since have fixed bugs and added content, don't know what though. 1.1 is the only version around for (free) download I think.

Reactions: Zippix

nonamed002

Dec 7, 2018
As shown in these translated menus.
View attachment 1029069 View attachment 1029070
The rate of triggering the pheromone effect of the healing potion is set back at the camp by talking to Jill. 100% of course to trigger it everytime you heal, causing the enemy to drop their weapon (making them do less dmg) and give Mei Lewd EXP.

To spend your lewd exp towards stats. Press X, use left/right direction and press Z to distribute.

For the traps. Pitfalls entrap Warrior Styles. The Portal Traps are for Scout or Cleric Style.

As you acquire more keys to unlock more fighting styles, this opens up more unique h-scenes back at the Seekers Camp during the night events that you can select when Mei goes to bed at her tent. The different NPCs scattered around have preferences for cosplay and these unlocked outfits will unlock them.
Did you get these in the game, and how? mine are still in japanese

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
well, yeah, but im talking about the actual use of "moro", its has no sense using the terms as it was used in the past.
The Moros .

Trust me, you use that term in an English context and everyone who even recognises it as a word in the first place (as opposed to assuming you couldn't fucking spell "moron" right, which is not exactly unreasonable on the Intertubes) will promptly cue in on those guys.

Jan 15, 2021
What's with all the people complaining about MTL I wonder? Have you guys been around during Translator Aggregator? When not a single game used to be translated or maybe one in a million? People sure have become pampered, no kidding.

I mean what Kagura does, is their business. They're by far not the only source of H-games out there and never were the only ones translating. There are a lot of games out there, that get a machine translation or proper fan translations that make Kagura releases redundant. Most Clymenia games in fact have better and free fan translation, sometimes even with more content than what Kagura offers.

Kagura is a business entity like any other, fairly mediocre one too really don't see the point to defend them like this.

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
I wasn't complaining tho. And ofc I thank to all of translators here who made a great works. In my opinion, MTL itself is an effort bcz hey I can't read Japanese, and as a beggar I can't be a chooser. I tried to translate one game before but I quit half way so I can relate.
You weren't, but plenty of people are.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What the scene really need: More people willing to learn JP.
That's nonsense. Even with an extremely rudimentary understanding of Japanese (mostly its grammar, so that you can parse Engrish better) it is quite possible to do translation work from MTL. The reality of eroge is that they are not works of high-art or philosophy, they are fairly uncomplicated texts. MTL has two major issues: the first is just eroge/RPG specific language that isn't well represented in the libraries used by MTL. The second is chaotic attribution of gender, tense, synonyms, and context stripping, especially when translating short strings from how text is coded in games that are read as paragraphs. It is trivial to piece those things together, RPG vocabulary is highly standardised, H-dialogue is usually just nonsense anyways, and online dictionaries exist for sorting out the complicated segments that do get totally garbled by the MTL.

A fan translation is obviously fanfiction, calling it anything else would be ridiculous, regardless of the language proficiency of the translator. To a large extent, unless the authors are bilingual, all translation is fanfiction; and even then, a text in a different language will be a different text. All translation is filled with guesswork and compromise. There is a reason academic translations of texts come with reams of footnotes: languages are complicated, and translation is always imprecise. Believing in a pure, or true translation, simply misunderstands how translation works.

why are people making MTLs of Kagura licensed games; this is hilarious. At least put a bit of effort into it.
Because Kagura licenses games years before releasing translations. They should put some effort in it, but 'Kagura will do it' is very much a nebulous wait.

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
What's with all the people complaining about MTL I wonder?
I mean... What's with all the people NOT complaining (about this kind of MTL)?! xD
Have you guys been around during Translator Aggregator?
Yup.
When not a single game used to be translated or maybe one in a million?
Unless you did it yourself with TA; trust me, not THAT great a feat.
People sure have become pampered, no kidding.
...as in expecting to have someone do a 2 minute procedure of 3 clicks (or something similar) FOR them?
...Sure, if it's an edited or at least somewhat QCd TL... Props. But these run-of-the-mill...thingies? Nopes.
Shoot me, but I don't think it's a tragedy or ungodly or hypocritical to have standards regarding even something stupid like potentially pirated, MTLd, Japanese h-games... xD
[...]There are a lot of games out there, that get a machine translation or proper fan translations that make Kagura releases redundant. Most Clymenia games in fact have better and free fan translation, sometimes even with more content than what Kagura offers.
I am genuinely interested in which way any of the 3 Kagura translated Clymenia titles are worse than their fan-TLed counterpart (by the way, huge props! for those fanTLers at any rate - must have taken great effort), and what added content those have (compared to the KG ones)...

May 28, 2019
That's nonsense. Even with an extremely rudimentary understanding of Japanese (mostly its grammar, so that you can parse Engrish better) it is quite possible to do translation work from MTL. The reality of eroge is that they are not works of high-art or philosophy, they are fairly uncomplicated texts. MTL has two major issues: the first is just eroge/RPG specific language that isn't well represented in the libraries used by MTL. The second is chaotic attribution of gender, tense, synonyms, and context stripping, especially when translating short strings from how text is coded in games that are read as paragraphs. It is trivial to piece those things together, RPG vocabulary is highly standardised, H-dialogue is usually just nonsense anyways, and online dictionaries exist for sorting out the complicated segments that do get totally garbled by the MTL.

A fan translation is obviously fanfiction, calling it anything else would be ridiculous, regardless of the language proficiency of the translator. To a large extent, unless the authors are bilingual, all translation is fanfiction; and even then, a text in a different language will be a different text. All translation is filled with guesswork and compromise. There is a reason academic translations of texts come with reams of footnotes: languages are complicated, and translation is always imprecise. Believing in a pure, or true translation, simply misunderstands how translation works.

Because Kagura licenses games years before releasing translations. They should put some effort in it, but 'Kagura will do it' is very much a nebulous wait.
It is quite possible, but it is also quite inaccurate to say MTL is good enough to do translation. You can ask around any company, or hell, even apply to a localizer around here. Submit your translation and see whether the edited MTL checks out. People will let you know if your translation is a good pass or not. Just think why companies require actual competent translators, rather than anyone who knows how to T++ or text hook.

What's with all the people complaining about MTL I wonder? Have you guys been around during Translator Aggregator? When not a single game used to be translated or maybe one in a million? People sure have become pampered, no kidding.

I mean what Kagura does, is their business. They're by far not the only source of H-games out there and never were the only ones translating. There are a lot of games out there, that get a machine translation or proper fan translations that make Kagura releases redundant. Most Clymenia games in fact have better and free fan translation, sometimes even with more content than what Kagura offers.

Kagura is a business entity like any other, fairly mediocre one too really don't see the point to defend them like this.
I found it funny that someone believes an MTL can make Kagura's releases redundant :KEK:

Last edited:

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
this game is so easy to break, just look for double weapons with the HP regeneration and you basically win the game...fantastic...

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
It is quite possible, but it is also quite inaccurate to say MTL is good enough to do translation. You can ask around any company, or hell, even apply to a localizer around here. Submit your translation and see whether the edited MTL checks out. People will let you know if your translation is a good pass or not. Just think why companies require actual competent translators, rather than anyone who knows how to T++ or text hook.

My translations are in my signature. Wombraid isn't very long either and a pretty fun ride.

Last edited:

Anonymous88

Jun 26, 2017
I tried beautifying the menu tl from the abandoned translation. A little text gets overlapped, but imho it's better than untranslated gibberish.
Put it in the /Data/Picture folder in the game directory.

Reactions: nonamed002

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
This game is really good. Worth buying. I hear that it's slated for a real translation, so THANK GOD.

Punyo

Jan 5, 2018
Hmm, real question now. When Kagura translate this, will this get another thread? New download links? Should I watch this thread for it?

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes