bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Hmm, real question now. When Kagura translate this, will this get another thread? New download links? Should I watch this thread for it?
In the one case I can say for sure with RaiOhGar: Asuka and the King of Steel had a different thread before and after the translation. If you want to play it now go ahead. It is a better idea to check with Kagura website once in a while as I believe this won't be translated any time soon. When it does get translated expect the game here within a few hours and fixxed from the usual Kagura games bullshit within a few days.

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
anyone found out about the demon scene no.6? View attachment 1030741
That's the mythical gold lizardman. You need to play the game as pure as possible, avoid all non-essential sex scenes and avoid getting too much sex experience. Play without losing or sexing enemies until the last boss. After you beat it you unlock the secret true ending where you don't end up as a resistance cum dump and you find it in the bonus final level.

Reactions: Vidra444

Vidra444

Mar 5, 2019
That's the mythical gold lizardman. You need to play the game as pure as possible, avoid all non-essential sex scenes and avoid getting too much sex experience. Play without losing or sexing enemies until the last boss. After you beat it you unlock the secret true ending where you don't end up as a resistance cum dump and you find it in the bonus final level.
i see... thanks for the info!

Vidra444

Mar 5, 2019
btw may i ask which sex scenes are non-essential? because i've played through the game again and the only sex scenes that i encountered are no.1, no.20 and no.21(which i think is unavoidable?) of course also without losing and sexing enemies until last boss but still getting the no.22 public cum ending.

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Why are they taking so long for the official TL... its been years. At least they added the coming soon tag now..

Really like the artist so I wanna pay for it but they sure are making it difficult.

Last edited:

BigJohnny

Dec 31, 2017
To be fair Kagura Translation announcements has a same effect on translations. Kagura make announcement=you won’t see translation for 2-3 years at best.
Yeah, they do like to call dibs on stuff. But at least their games come out translated.

Darkparadox

Aug 10, 2017
This game was wayyy too easy, spam rogue and ninja for agl, spam all lust points into agl, and get a dagger or twin sword with instant death, nothing is immune to it, amazing idea. 1 shot final boss with 10% chance

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
How do you even trigger sex scenes? If I lose I just get taken back to the base with nothing happening.
Most sex scenes that are CG are triggerable if you rest in camp at night, where you play as the dude. You should see dialog bubbles over the characters fucking your girl. Sex scenes are tied to costumes, so if you don't have them, you probably can't access them yet. Though you don't have to be wearing the costume to trigger it, you simply must possess it. Other CGs are when you trigger certain traps with the required costume. These can somewhat be discerned through looking at the costume's build (Fast characters will always avoid pitfalls, but will get caught by teleportation buttons. The inverse is true for "heavier" characters). There is no Game Over Rape (GOR) in this game, and some scenes are dependent on having unlocked previous scenes.

btw may i ask which sex scenes are non-essential? because i've played through the game again and the only sex scenes that i encountered are no.1, no.20 and no.21(which i think is unavoidable?) of course also without losing and sexing enemies until last boss but still getting the no.22 public cum ending.
Hey I'm sorry for wasting your time man, the whole lizardman thing was a joke. I have pretty much fucked every creature available and I still can't unlock stats for that. I'm beginning to think it was probably an oversight/duplicate and the creature associated doesn't exist.

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
this game is so easy to break, just look for double weapons with the HP regeneration and you basically win the game...fantastic...
lol... there's a gacha weapon system at the start of the game... and i just got lucky with an UR weapon which increase my attack to +160 and HP+200.... which makes me quite invincible for a while..

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes