EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
2020-04-12_13-29-33.png

Overview:
"In a world inhabited by human-like monsters. A young man lives peacefully in a remote village with his sister, helping run errands for her. However, the monsters outside the village attack him on sight. Steeling himself, he begins to work towards getting stronger, so he can protect those who are dear to him."​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-24
Release Date: 2020-10-24
Developer: Demon dog Ansara
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.09e
Store:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: Approved by staff.

DOWNPOAD
Win: - - - -

2020-04-12_13-26-48.png 2020-04-12_13-27-57.png 2020-04-12_13-28-45.png RJ277631_img_smp3.jpg RJ277631_img_smp4.jpg RJ277631_img_smp5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Overview:
MTL : Race of human beings of legend-class demon daughters of world hero human boy that has been brought up in the phrase of the countryside village picked up in the succubus of the village on the border a day in It will be attacked by a demon girl outside ...​
potentially better alternative:

In a world of monster girls, where humans are a race of legend, you play as a boy found and raised by a succubus in a small rural village. One day, while outside the village, you're assaulted by a monster girl...

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
nice. most likely the first and only game i'll ever request here that got accepted.

for those wondering: the shopkeeper and the beargirl you get by masturbating in front of them several days in a row (masturbate in front of them, go to bed, repeat until when you start to masturbate they instantly tell you they're horny)
just a thing to note: the character youre playing is under 13 years old (youre found as newborn and after 1 decade [12 years] your game starts)

yitiyiy846

Mar 2, 2020
oh shit, is this a sequel to forest of the blue skin?
As far as I'm aware, this is just a separate project he did in collaboration with someone else, while FOBS is 100% zell.

God, I was pretty hyped to play this, but the machine translation makes it unbearable. Hopefully a better translation comes out soon enough because I just can't play it like this.
There's a "fixed" translation that takes ReiPatcher's machine translation and makes it a bit more bearable, though it's done by someone who has admitted english isn't their first language. But hey, a machine's first language ain't english either, an improvement is an improvement.

It was made by StealedSeal on this game's thread on ulmf's forums. I don't think I can link it myself since this account is relatively new.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes