mr.thibbit

Nov 20, 2018
nice. most likely the first and only game i'll ever request here that got accepted.

for those wondering: the shopkeeper and the beargirl you get by masturbating in front of them several days in a row (masturbate in front of them, go to bed, repeat until when you start to masturbate they instantly tell you they're horny)
just a thing to note: the character youre playing is under 13 years old (youre found as newborn and after 1 decade [12 years] your game starts)
Do you masturbate until you cum on them, or just for a little bit? Because I've tried both and haven't seemed to get anywhere.

Blair225

Apr 16, 2018
I believe that makes the ones you have contracted with outside the the village to attack YOU.
Thanks for the info, i downloaded the other translation posted in the section and it cleared up exactly what it does. And yeah it just makes the ones u already bonded with, attack you inside the village. Before i knew that, i thought all of them just reverted back because i didn't take care of them enough or something XD

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
I cant wait for the sequel to this as if you pay attention to the story it leaves it open for there to be one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
i mean besides calling a dick a "chin", the translation is okay. the game doesnt really have a story, but it explains what items and shit do. and thats really all you need.
Really gives a different meaning to 'taking in on the chin' doesn't it?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Zippix

If443

Apr 14, 2018
As far I know I loved played this one because have zell touch on it , and I still prefer the Japanese version than the English one for now , and to make everyone attack you ,you need have equipped the cat ears it make every single monster girl on sight be horny as fuck to just have sex with you

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Not everything gets translated for some reason which is bothersome. Also some text bubbles are too fast so the translation lags behind, as in it's cut off when you are not supposed to "click" further and just have to wait (bad design in my opinion, but probably just in this case).

Edit: Also, the translation is sometimes irritating since it doesn't seem to have any way of understanding whether a break is intentional or not, especially when things are getting listed (best example might be the information about the difficulties). /Edit

Do we have no other way around it or do we have to actually wait for an official translation (which I hope will happen), if there isn't a way to translate it on a deeper level than detecting symbols by appearance...

I was stuck in the tutorial, but something that helped me, and which might help others (which is why I am mentioning it), is that you could use Google Translator on your phone if you stumble on anything that is still untranslated. The app offers translation of taken images and can also translate in real-time by aiming the camera on the text (you might have to pause so it doesn't keep changing). Of course it's MTL, but better than nothing at all.

Last edited:

blemp

Mar 24, 2020
Definitely, it can't be said enough. Everyone needs to and never look back. The guy may not speak english natively but this translation is much, much better than what you get by default. A few lines are untranslated and there are spelling errors but the guy really made it legible.
Could someone maybe post that translation here? The download requires a log in and you have to wait for your account to be approved when you register...

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
is there a new update upcoming?? i look other sources but it looks the same from other places which is 1.06

Oct 2, 2018
Its a good game... But its more of a 3 1/2 star cause. The translating is horrible and slow. Combat is unbalanced even on Easy mode. Controls are annoying... Sometimes can not get out of the hostile monster girls hold on you, and also takes awhile after defeat for the try again option to pop up. Needs work! Also the areas/zones are all over the place for the most part. Confusing and frustrating. If the horrible English translation grammar don't kill you first the clunky controls or unresponsive triggers will...

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
anyone know how to fuck the huge chested loli girl that isn't in the village? or the other succubuses and if the white doe more then just a handjob?

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Definitely, it can't be said enough. Everyone needs to and never look back. The guy may not speak english natively but this translation is much, much better than what you get by default. A few lines are untranslated and there are spelling errors but the guy really made it legible.
Here's the translation patch from ulmf.

4.70 star(s) 90 Votes