daunt

May 11, 2017
Another thing is that you have to deal with your (mother?) in order to repeat the final sex scene with her, or having to repeat the fight with the (mermaid?) if you enter in her area again by mistake.
Been a while since i played this one but if I belive you can just replay any boss fight if you go into their territory after defeating them just that they have better stats but don´t really remember if it was like all round better stats but almost sure they at least have a lot more of HP, kinda like an after game in case you want harder fights

And yeah it´s quite annoying that the last boss you need to fight her, don´t recall any way to look at her "true form" scenes but for any of the other ones you can just but the "dolls", or don´t know what they´re called, of the defeated enemies and make your little room a harem of all the characters

daunt

May 11, 2017
The translating is horrible and slow. Combat is unbalanced even on Easy mode. Controls are annoying... Sometimes can not get out of the hostile monster girls hold on you, and also takes awhile after defeat for the try again option to pop up. Needs work! Also the areas/zones are all over the place for the most part.
Ok the game isn´t difficult, the problem is that for the most part you can only get stronger if you upgrade the skills you get from the monsters and if you don´t know what you´re cliking you´ll only get stuck but once you get what you´re doing it´s quite easy even against bosses you only need to dodge when needed or see the attack patterns against the last ones.

On the other hand yeah some things really need to be worked on like the controls and specially the map design which is a bloody mess, I swear I spent 20 minutes stuck in the map that pops up after getting an X amount of monsters going from one side to the other looking for the "village" just to find out it randomly connected to another map that was more advanced that I haven´t even reached

Reactions: luckypoo

Hydraegis

Jul 2, 2018
I'm not sure if this is needed anymore, but I went through one of the translations posted on a different site (I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread) and did some proofreading. It should help a lot with understanding things. Some of the stuff I still wasn't sure how to interpret but here you go! Instructions are included.

Edit: I've found that you shouldn't change your name when creating a new game if you want the translation to work for line with your name in them. Instead, change every instance of the name "May" in the translation file. I've changed this in the instructions text, and the corrected file is attached.

Last edited:

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
I don't know if someone already said this before but don't try to play this game with "Locale Emulator" you can't even start the game if you do. (it will keep taking you back to the main menu if you try to start a new game with "Locale Emulator")

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
Are there any secrets beyond masturbating in front of the Shopkeeper and Bear enough to trigger a cut scene and eventually getting their panties?

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Also one thing i was wondering, since the manual is glitched when translated what does sex drain do and what does the heart next to your ep mean?

SonaraFox

Jul 6, 2017
Is there a way to to have some fun with Shannon and/or Selma?
Is that the shopkeeper and the big wolf girl? I'm not up to speed with the translation or the translated names but if that's who you're referring to then yes. You have to masturbate in front of them for like 30 seconds in total and blow a load on them like 3 or 4 times every day for a couple days. A full day being when the sleep number above the bed reaches its maximum. Each of them will hit you with a scene where they confront you about it or something and then you fuck them. After that you can fuck them whenever.

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
Is that the shopkeeper and the big wolf girl? I'm not up to speed with the translation or the translated names but if that's who you're referring to then yes. You have to masturbate in front of them for like 30 seconds in total and blow a load on them like 3 or 4 times every day for a couple days. A full day being when the sleep number above the bed reaches its maximum. Each of them will hit you with a scene where they confront you about it or something and then you fuck them. After that you can fuck them whenever.
i don't think the hold 30second is necessary, just cum on their face a few time, clean map, then sleep to next day and go on, it's about 4-5 days.
P/S: It's call a new day when u can eat 4 meal again, if not, then u didn't finish a day, just clean the map, gather resource,...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Psychospark

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
HI, I beat the game and I'm gonna try and do what I can to help people out with this game:

The sign to the left of the front door of your home tells you what to do next. It may be cryptic due to engrish but it helped me well enough to figure out where to go.

SP is crazy easy to get and you can probably have all your skills Maxed before and after every boss. It just comes down to what skills you prefer. Also contract EVERY monster girl, you get stats, new abilities, and passives. No reason not to clear the map of enemies and H them.

You can have up to 4 food buffs per day and they can be REALLY strong, don't be afraid to expiriement. Selma the Werebear provides free meat and her garden chicken coop has free resources for food, of which can be made at the Demon and Cat's Potion shop next to your home.

It is possible to sex up the 4 ally NPCs (Iris, Selma, Shannon, and Liagna). Liagna can be sexed anytime after the tutorial fight, Selma, Iris, and Shannon require you to approach them everyday with dick in hand, masturbate and spray cum on them for several days until a cutscene triggers. (Iris' seems to trigger when you go to bed while the others happens upon getting bukkaked)

Much later in the game if you have done this, you can talk to them again for their panties, which makes your masturbate skill accelerate faster but do less damage with a different effect depending on whose panties you have.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As far as I am aware, you get nothing but flavor text after defeating the Teir/Tear, Mizuha, and Stella in their rematches, which is arguably harder than the later two bosses.

Other than stat bonuses and the ability to spawn an monster girl into the ether to fuck it, I do not know what the 'Friend' slots are for, I am made to assume that you may get special cut scenes by having a specific friend with you in certain locations like the Hot Springs in Area 3. I originally thought the Cat ears of Special Training would make them into Combat allies but it just makes all the monster girls hostile to you, (except for the ally NPCs, friends, and bosses). After defeating the final boss, all the Ally NPCs can become your friends, following you around.) Bonding with them so far only grants SP and after maxing every skill, I still have 400 SP, even with the '3 levels per day' gimmick they seem to have; the H levels for each species increases how much Sex EXP they gain/how easy it is to make them friendly, not very useful for the Ally NPC monsters for obvious reasons.

Serious note that I found out AFTER I beat all the bosses in their rematch mode. You can adjust the number of skill slots you have in the 'Adjust Difficulty'

Not 100% sure when this occurs but it seems that you can rewatch cut scenes in the Backyard, I found this out after beating the final boss. I, personally, can view 7 scenes. The Opening, Ending, and the scenes that occur when you lose to a boss.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

During the post game, you will gain the ability 'Call' which functions similar to 'Friend' except you can manually move them around the map. The confirm/attack will automatically break the connection but you can still have the controlled monster girl go and sex up your character. Doesn't seem to have any uses with other monster girls, thus I assume this is another way to bring a girl out into the open without using 'Friend'.

I feel as though I am missing alot of stuff so if you can assist me with that, it would be incredibly helpful

Apr 27, 2019
@ frozzaia
I'm pretty sure the word "Daughter" is a mistranslation. Sorry.:confused:

My impressions after finishing this game:

What's the point of having followers besides the ero thing? I mean, I'm sure I missed something, like having them helping you in fights, but once you beat a foe and make her love you, they have no impact in gameplay.

Don't get me wrong, fights are quite easy even boss ones, only zerging represents an issue, but its just to see if it s possible.

If anybody figured out how to make them fight at your side, please let me know.

Another thing is that you have to deal with your (mother?) in order to repeat the final sex scene with her, or having to repeat the fight with the (mermaid?) if you enter in her area again by mistake.

Anyway, is a really good game.
Followers boost your stats. Slime girl is 5%Hp 5%Regen for example.

Game overs can be watched again in the backyard. If you have the boss as a follower, you won't fight them in their rooms.

Reactions: JEFFERSION666
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes