thisshitbroketbh

Nov 25, 2018
can someone help me out? the game keeps crashing when i try to load it up. i have my locale and region set to japan but im not to sure whats causing the crash. do i need to do any additional steps in between extracting the folder from zip and launching the game? does this game require a good computer to run?

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
can someone help me out? the game keeps crashing when i try to load it up. i have my locale and region set to japan but im not to sure whats causing the crash. do i need to do any additional steps in between extracting the folder from zip and launching the game? does this game require a good computer to run?
No it really doesn't require a good computer it can be just an ok one the loading at the beginning (When you launch the game)
tends to be very laggy as such your required to just sit their and w8 for it or do anything and risk it crashing it's pretty much what happens to me everytime i try to do anything other than watch it load.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
Guys i need help, i can unzip and play the game no problem, but every now and then the application SuccubusAffection.exe will be erased for no reason, and when i try to unzip the Winrar archive once more to be able to play it REFUSES to extract it, saying "Access Denied", do i have to unzip the game in some specific folder or something? not sure what's giving me this error, the only way i've been able to "fix" it is by downloading the Winrar all over again (through the Mega link) and this is the second time i've run into this problem.

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Can someone tell me how i learn different abilities? pretty please!
Bond with monster girls. For every 3rd girl of the same race you bond with you get their ability and every 6th girl of the same race you gain their passive. Or I'm pretty sure it's the 3rd and 6th...

thisshitbroketbh

Nov 25, 2018
No it really doesn't require a good computer it can be just an ok one the loading at the beginning (When you launch the game)
tends to be very laggy as such your required to just sit their and w8 for it or do anything and risk it crashing it's pretty much what happens to me everytime i try to do anything other than watch it load.
i cant ever get past the late 20's on 2% loading. do i need to download some sort of unity engine?

nanoex22

Jun 24, 2017
i cant ever get past the late 20's on 2% loading. do i need to download some sort of unity engine?
It's either your PC or you need some updates for your system i don't really know at this point mine only lags on the loading screen at the launch after w8ing for some minutes yes it does take long so u need to be patient with it else it'll crash if you w8ted then it'll launch properly the rest of the game isn't at all laggy it's just the launch loading

Demokaze

Jul 15, 2017
I attached a save file with overkill stats, it's right after the tutorial, for anyone who wants it. Extract at SuccubusAffection_Data folder (backup your SaveData file before you do this in case something goes wrong).

Pr0t0

Jul 24, 2018
Bond with monster girls. For every 3rd girl of the same race you bond with you get their ability and every 6th girl of the same race you gain their passive. Or I'm pretty sure it's the 3rd and 6th...
Ye but is it automatic or not? because i have bonded with alot of them and no skills have been added to the skill bar by themselves. please elaborate.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Ye but is it automatic or not? because i have bonded with alot of them and no skills have been added to the skill bar by themselves. please elaborate.
Press C (or whatever you may have rebound the menu button to) and you should see a page that has a lot of blank boxes. You can select those boxes to fill them with character abilities. I would suggest upgrading the abilities you want to use. That's also where you'll find the equipment selection in case you hadn't already.

Abcdefinition

Mar 9, 2019
I somehow managed to get about 20-25 hours of gameplay out of this. Really lovely game. Im definitely buying this just to support the developer ( is this only on dlsite? ). Could i also get recommendations of similar games please?
you should try Forest of the blue skin same developer of this game

Reactions: DaFirst

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
So any hidden secret scenes or skill/items/abilities for this game? Someone mentioned the hot springs but not sure what's that about and there's a image with a unknown ghost looking character. Also there's something about a slime handjob and sitting handjob but I don't know how to trigger those. I also just recently learned that losing gives CGs for bosses (somehow didn't lose to the bosses until the end. The game is quite enjoyable and I'd like to play as every inch it has to offer.

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
So any hidden secret scenes or skill/items/abilities for this game? Someone mentioned the hot springs but not sure what's that about and there's a image with a unknown ghost looking character. Also there's something about a slime handjob and sitting handjob but I don't know how to trigger those. I also just recently learned that losing gives CGs for bosses (somehow didn't lose to the bosses until the end. The game is quite enjoyable and I'd like to play as every inch it has to offer.
I'm under the impression there might be a secret in the Hot Spring in the later half of the Mountain Peak stage, just REALLY not sure how to trigger it. Ghost girl is still a mystery to everyone except the creator, and the Slime handjob might be triggered when your character is sitting down in a chair. (You can only sit on specific chairs/benches or chairs spawned in when having sex with the Devil NPC)

Not sure if you caught it but you can also 'Win' panties from Iris and Lisa after you do their rematch. You get nothing from rematching the first three bosses, even though they are harder during the Rematch (Alaruna's apples drop more frequently, Undine's water starts as an lust trap instead of becoming one in the 2nd phase, and Golden Fox is more aggressive with her attacks. On top of all the new attacks they have, Golden Fox might be the hardest if you're not gonna try and cheese her with invincibility attacks like Golden Fox Illusion or Mimic Box while sitting in a Succubus Sanctuary)

There are two very hidden items, one in the first 'real' combat area with the slimes behind the first tree and the other is in the Mountai Rest area or the 'Lab' behind a wall that makes the room look 'foggy'. That said, I have all the items that the picture book allows me to see so other than panties, you can get all the equip-able stuff through the shop.

Seronkai

Nov 11, 2017
I'm under the impression there might be a secret in the Hot Spring in the later half of the Mountain Peak stage, just REALLY not sure how to trigger it. Ghost girl is still a mystery to everyone except the creator, and the Slime handjob might be triggered when your character is sitting down in a chair. (You can only sit on specific chairs/benches or chairs spawned in when having sex with the Devil NPC)

Not sure if you caught it but you can also 'Win' panties from Iris and Lisa after you do their rematch. You get nothing from rematching the first three bosses, even though they are harder during the Rematch (Alaruna's apples drop more frequently, Undine's water starts as an lust trap instead of becoming one in the 2nd phase, and Golden Fox is more aggressive with her attacks. On top of all the new attacks they have, Golden Fox might be the hardest if you're not gonna try and cheese her with invincibility attacks like Golden Fox Illusion or Mimic Box while sitting in a Succubus Sanctuary)

There are two very hidden items, one in the first 'real' combat area with the slimes behind the first tree and the other is in the Mountai Rest area or the 'Lab' behind a wall that makes the room look 'foggy'. That said, I have all the items that the picture book allows me to see so other than panties, you can get all the equip-able stuff through the shop.
Hmm, I see. I'll likely do some more testing in the Hot Springs and see what happens there. I knew about sitting in certain areas but I couldn't figure out how to get the characters to actually give a handjob. Not a big deal to be honest, HJ scenes don't interest me too much, just trying to figure it out for the sake of completion I guess.

Yeah, I knew of the panty stuff. I read somewhere that rematching the earlier bosses gives an item but not sure if that's true or it only actually referring to the last two bosses (I haven't actually taken them on yet since I'm just trying to rematch them in order just for the fun of it). I'll likely try in a harder difficulty at one point to see if that makes a difference with anything. Who knows, maybe the creator is a sadist and wants people to really fight like crazy to get the more interesting stuff in the game.

Alright, if there isn't any super special item, I guess I can at least scratch that off my list of stuff to look for. Anyway, thanks for the info. I'll likely report back here if I find anything interesting

Pr0t0

Jul 24, 2018
Press C (or whatever you may have rebound the menu button to) and you should see a page that has a lot of blank boxes. You can select those boxes to fill them with character abilities. I would suggest upgrading the abilities you want to use. That's also where you'll find the equipment selection in case you hadn't already.
thank you good sir/mam ^_^

heliosine

Jan 18, 2020
Does anyone know how to eat? or if you can even? u.u. I've checked but can't find the key
Yea, you only eat by visiting the shop where you can buy equipment from and invest skill points. There's a food "portal" in there too where you can select up to 4 meals a day, using resources you've gathered from Selma and resource nodes around the world.

Oh, and speaking of hidden things in the game... in addition to the Hot Springs, Small Forest Lake (I think) seems suspicious as well. I don't recall there being any gathering nodes or enemies there ever, during or after the game. There's also a tiny little clearing in the middle of it where the grass is shorter. Perhaps content was removed and it's a leftover.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes