domigera

Aug 14, 2019
The dev already confirmed that the chair masturbation doesn't exist in the game, as it was dummied out and they forgot to remove the related record info. Same deal for the rumored ghost girl.

BTW, I'm a little confused about the effect of Lisa's panty : it mention improving debuffs (no mention of dealing more EP damage), but the only thing remotely close to that is maybe the slime skill. Am I missing something or is this just another dev oversight?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
Had a couple questions I was wondering about.
Is there any stats affects how fast the meter fills up during H scenes? I know high sensitivity is part of it and there are items and a passive that slowly build it up but I was looking for a way to heavily reduce it so scenes last longer than a few seconds.

Has anyone found a way to prevent certain monsters from showing up in the central square or the shops after you've gotten their skills?

eyecourt

May 21, 2017
The dev already confirmed that the chair masturbation doesn't exist in the game, as it was dummied out and they forgot to remove the related record info. Same deal for the rumored ghost girl.

BTW, I'm a little confused about the effect of Lisa's panty : it mention improving debuffs (no mention of dealing more EP damage), but the only thing remotely close to that is maybe the slime skill. Am I missing something or is this just another dev oversight?
Testing is needed and and the brief time I took to try that seems to get me no results. It might have been cut or it might be implied that Cum has the same negative effects as slime.

NODOGAN

Dec 11, 2017
does creating a direct access make the game crash? i'm not exactly sure what i'm doing wrong but every now and then the game will just vanish from my folder and i won't be able to unzip it from winrar until i reset my pc.

Voideus

Mar 23, 2020
I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the transparency.. :unsure:

D or F (skill 1+2) does nothing during idle or H

Aldiele

Aug 10, 2017
I can't for the life of me figure out how to change the transparency.. :unsure:

D or F (skill 1+2) does nothing during idle or H
D or F only do something when a sex animation has layers to it , like the MCs sprite is covering up the girl sprite. you hold d or f to change transparency gradually.

As far as I'm aware you can't hide obstacles like the shop counter :(

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
What do we do after we beat the yellow cat girl? Is she the last boss?
No after beating Stella the golden fox you need to head towards some sort of castle, give me a few minutes and I'll try to find the directions.
The sign outside your house should also list directions on where to go if you can understand what it says.
Edit: If you can teleport to 'Highway Rest Area' and there should be a new path to the east which leads to Bethe Castle.

Last edited:
Reactions: fenden

Anzi

Jun 24, 2017
What actually does leveling girls? I have like 17lvl with Rihanna Cat but I see that nothing change... Also what is max level? I mean leveling every slime girls is a lot of work!

Reactions: Nghtly

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
What actually does leveling girls? I have like 17lvl with Rihanna Cat but I see that nothing change... Also what is max level? I mean leveling every slime girls is a lot of work!
leveling up girls gives you sp, which you use at the shop to upgrade your skills. as for max level, I don't think there is one, or rather, its way larger than it would ever need to be.

Star1234

Mar 27, 2020
View attachment 617922

Overview:
MTL : Race of human beings of legend-class demon daughters of world hero human boy that has been brought up in the phrase of the countryside village picked up in the succubus of the village on the border a day in It will be attacked by a demon girl outside ...​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-12
Release Date: 2020-04-12
Developer/Publisher: Diary of Sakiba
Censorship: Yes - Mosaics
Version: 1.06
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: Approved by staff. Uses ReiPatcher for translation

DOWNPOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - -
Thanks to baasb

View attachment 617919 View attachment 617920 View attachment 617921 View attachment 617924 View attachment 617925 View attachment 617926
Does anyone know if you can fuck Iris or Shanon??

Shrouded Leaves

Jun 23, 2018
No after beating Stella the golden fox you need to head towards some sort of castle, give me a few minutes and I'll try to find the directions.
The sign outside your house should also list directions on where to go if you can understand what it says.
Edit: If you can teleport to 'Highway Rest Area' and there should be a new path to the east which leads to Bethe Castle.
Thank you!

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
Does anyone know if you can fuck Iris or Shanon??
Only at the end of the game you can fuck Iris, and Shannon needs to be bukkaked everyday until the scene triggers.
There's a better explaination at page 5, so you should go and read it if you're still confused.

Last edited:
Reactions: Star1234

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Damn this is a good game, but the translation are really strange, why did they use autotranslator instead of paying someone to translate ? They make good game so I think they have the money for that... But anyways, I just finished the game and it's very cool.

By the ways, is there any ways to refight all the monster without doing a new save ? And the bear girl and Shannon do not have any H scene ?

Hex111

Mar 2, 2019
Damn this is a good game, but the translation are really strange, why did they use autotranslator instead of paying someone to translate ? They make good game so I think they have the money for that... But anyways, I just finished the game and it's very cool.

By the ways, is there any ways to refight all the monster without doing a new save ? And the bear girl and Shannon do not have any H scene ?
The bear girl and Shannon have H scenes, they just need to be bukkaked everyday until the scene triggers. And as for refighting all of the monsters I don't know if there is a way to do that.

Reactions: Shynasha
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes