Deit1

Jul 7, 2017
Any controls guide? I can't even get out of the main menu. Nvm found it, but I still don't manage to get out of the main menu rofl.

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
Nice to finally see it in a better shape than it was, by that I mean completed...
I would have to download and play it to properly judge it next.

Edit:
Also, love how the MTL was overhelmed and still tried it's best (worse) xD

Link_Xp4444

Jan 6, 2018
How do you save? I don't want to lose my progress...
I would like to know how to save the game as well. Does the game just save automatically or is there a certain place you have to go to save the game? If the game does save automatically, how do you get it to do that?

Edit: So the game saves when you use the bed. I see, thanks.

Reactions: Legend12301230

Reborn

Jun 17, 2017
I would like to know how to save the game as well. Does the game just save automatically or is there a certain place you have to go to save the game? If the game does save automatically, how do you get it to do that?
autosave every second of the game iirc

Reactions: Rjs90

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
There's a "fixed" translation that takes ReiPatcher's machine translation and makes it a bit more bearable, though it's done by someone who has admitted english isn't their first language. But hey, a machine's first language ain't english either, an improvement is an improvement.

It was made by StealedSeal on this game's thread on ulmf's forums. I don't think I can link it myself since this account is relatively new.
Definitely, it can't be said enough. Everyone needs to and never look back. The guy may not speak english natively but this translation is much, much better than what you get by default. A few lines are untranslated and there are spelling errors but the guy really made it legible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
View attachment 618032
God, I was pretty hyped to play this, but the machine translation makes it unbearable. Hopefully a better translation comes out soon enough because I just can't play it like this.
i mean besides calling a dick a "chin", the translation is okay. the game doesnt really have a story, but it explains what items and shit do. and thats really all you need.

Dingo$

Mar 13, 2019
I can't save because after sleep there is black screen with music but not much anything else.

Blair225

Apr 16, 2018
I have the item that allows the demon daughters to attack if they are bonded. However even with the item equipped, they never attack anything and i have 3 that follow me. Any way to get them to attack?

darksilence1

Sep 13, 2019
who have map all time i kill boss i lost my self.wher new area r boss. i share amap?

Last edited:

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
Race of human beings of legend-class demon daughters of world hero human boy that has been brought up in the phrase of the countryside village picked up in the succubus of the village on the border a day in It will be attacked by a demon girl outside
Judging by that perfect English, i think i will wait until someone take pity on us mortals and translate it.

Reactions: FrozenYubi

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
i mean besides calling a dick a "chin", the translation is okay. the game doesnt really have a story, but it explains what items and shit do. and thats really all you need.
I can't say I agree. Even if the "need" for a good translation is minimal, I'm still not a fan of having to make sense of what should be a translation in the first place.
There's the other issue with how the translation works in the first place, since the Japanese text shows up first no matter what and you have to "wait" for the translation to apply, there's certain bits of dialogue that I just couldn't read because it wasn't fast enough, and that's fucking ridiculous.

Nubatron

Mar 25, 2018
I can't seem to figure out where to go after beating the Fox boss.

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it after 20 minutes of looking around.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
holy moly the english version is finally out!??

well machine translation is better than nothing I guess...
lol actually ReiPatcher just runs the text through bing or google translate as you play so it the same as any other text hooking program

Zaxs

Aug 15, 2018
I have the item that allows the demon daughters to attack if they are bonded. However even with the item equipped, they never attack anything and i have 3 that follow me. Any way to get them to attack?
I believe that makes the ones you have contracted with outside the the village to attack YOU.

Reactions: Blair225
4.70 star(s) 90 Votes