Dannyboy9971

Oct 31, 2017
nice. most likely the first and only game i'll ever request here that got accepted.

for those wondering: the shopkeeper and the beargirl you get by masturbating in front of them several days in a row (masturbate in front of them, go to bed, repeat until when you start to masturbate they instantly tell you they're horny)
just a thing to note: the character youre playing is under 13 years old (youre found as newborn and after 1 decade [12 years] your game starts)
Are you talking about Shannon the shopkeeper or someone else entirely?

Apr 29, 2017
Kek,a happy ending and a what we desire: a lewd game and very entertainment it's very enjoyable, believe me,juts play until the end,the controls are very annoting at first but you get used to it

Reactions: PerroMuerto11

AstralBlader

Mar 11, 2018
Ryahn could you change the shortcut for the ReiPatcher to a .bat file, so users don't need to deal with changing the path of the shortcut please?
Here is the code to make if work if you don't know how to do:

SuccubusAffection (Patch and Run).bat
Code:
cd ReiPatcher
ReiPatcher.exe -c "SuccubusAffection.ini"

You may also use the attached file. Since I cannot upload a .bat file I changed the type to a .txt file ... just rename .txt to .bat and use it instead of the shortcut.

Reactions: mochi03

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Do you masturbate until you cum on them, or just for a little bit? Because I've tried both and haven't seemed to get anywhere.
i usually came on them but i read you dont have to. it took me like 9 ingame days of doing this to get the bear girl and i think 7 more to get the shopkeeper. takes forever idk why

Tbko

Aug 22, 2017
how can you go down to the platform below? It isn't with the arrows i think

xZecretX

Jun 6, 2017
So, a question: What does ReiPatcher actually do?
Because nothing seems to change if I run it?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
@ frozzaia
I'm pretty sure the word "Daughter" is a mistranslation. Sorry.:confused:

My impressions after finishing this game:

What's the point of having followers besides the ero thing? I mean, I'm sure I missed something, like having them helping you in fights, but once you beat a foe and make her love you, they have no impact in gameplay.

Don't get me wrong, fights are quite easy even boss ones, only zerging represents an issue, but its just to see if it s possible.

If anybody figured out how to make them fight at your side, please let me know.

Another thing is that you have to deal with your (mother?) in order to repeat the final sex scene with her, or having to repeat the fight with the (mermaid?) if you enter in her area again by mistake.

Anyway, is a really good game.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
•••How the rei patcher work•••
After you finishing extracting
  1. Run SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator once.
  2. Run Patch and run once
    After that you can run the game through the original .exe
Note that the game take a few seconds to load properly
••••
Here is a small translation I did some time back.
Should translate intro. and some UI stuff. I will resume translating it after I finish with Grim RPG translation. (when my internet get better).
Paste it in "...\AutoTranslator\Translation\en\Text"
Note that I changed default game font since it would mess up with english translation in many parts (mainly intro) .
I wasn't going to release it anytime soon since well, it's a basic translation and I was testing stuff. (if you open the .txt you will know what I mean)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes