Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
Honestly calling MTL a translation is a bit far fetched. No real work is done, basically anyone can push through the text on translator ++ , but that does not make anyone a translator.

Don't get me wrong though, MTL is still slightly better than japanese, but what disturbs me, that already MTLed games rarely get proper translation from real, hard working people. Fortunately, this game will have a Kagura Games version, which means that only patience is required.

I just wish that people would stop spreading mass produced MTL sh!t like cancer.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
too bad she is already somewhat a slut i prefer games that run the theme of corruption over time. also seems to have everyone favorite text outside the border issues.

I do really like ero trap rpgs but the MTL being poor and the lack of my favorite tags makes this a pass for me.

godhan69

Jul 27, 2019
Honestly calling MTL a translation is a bit far fetched. No real work is done, basically anyone can push through the text on translator ++ , but that does not make anyone a translator.

Don't get me wrong though, MTL is still slightly better than japanese, but what disturbs me, that already MTLed games rarely get proper translation from real, hard working people. Fortunately, this game will have a Kagura Games version, which means that only patience is required.

I just wish that people would stop spreading mass produced MTL feces like cancer.
what is funny is that some MTL i have played have been somewhat decent or even good. but majority are really not that great and what breaks it for me is the lack of ui translations...

Reactions: Greg_

Greg_

Mar 7, 2019
what is funny is that some MTL i have played have been somewhat decent or even good. but majority are really not that great and what breaks it for me is the lack of ui translations...
True to that, edited MTL is better, and at least the people who edit it take the time to make it somewhat understandable. Ui is an other story , yeah, that usually requires a certain level a knowledge to translate.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I'm not really one for MTL myself. But at least this is a Kagura release. This games is going to be good, can't wait for the official release.

Edit: Just thought I'd add that I'm neutral to the whole MTL thing . The way I see it, at least it's available now for those with the will of iron whom can power through.

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
I only wish Wolf RPG games were mouse oriented (hehe stfu its just comfy playing with one hand :WeSmart:)

disaperate

Feb 25, 2018
I already beat this back when it first came out by using a texthooker... so the wait for a proper English release continues

Lunarius

Dec 30, 2018

I just wish that people would stop spreading mass produced MTL sh!t like cancer.
Agreed. That's the real harm that low-quality dime-a-dozen MTLs are doing - they'll cause proper translators to drop games because "there's already a translation".

It's even hurting developers moreso than regular piracy, because MTLs being in circulation means that there will be less of a market for a proper commercial English translation.

I'd honestly rather have MTL than nothing at all. Sure it takes a little more brain effort to understand, but at least I won't be completely fucking clueless.

And it's always the same people complaining everytime lmao.
9 out of 10 times, all it takes to turn an atrocious MTL into an acceptable one is a little proofreading and some basic bugfixing. Which is really not that much extra work if you're editing the game in RPG Maker anyway.

A lot of people hate MTLs simply because a lot of individuals who do MTLs can't even be bothered to do that much.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 19 Votes