Identify Game with an interesting plot and setting

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
I remembered playing a game that has it's main menu as a computer. The plot is that u are in a game world but as a monster, the starting scene have u be almost killed by one of the heroines and u are respawned in a cave then u will be killed by every heroine as soon as u try to meet them. U got sick of it and developed a plan to kill them all. After defeating the final heroine, before dieing she shuts down the game as her company is the one developing the game. The game throws u to the main menu and u start again but now u are not killing everyone any longer and now able to sex them as heroines and seeing their stories. It's a pretty good plot. Would appreciate it if anyone remember the name and post it here and forgive me for the wrong bits of grammar here and there. Thanks

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
That sounds weird and crazy, never heard of it, but please do tell, if you find out what it is, as I certainly would like to give it a try then :D

Chronoseiur

Jun 25, 2020
That sounds weird and crazy, never heard of it, but please do tell, if you find out what it is, as I certainly would like to give it a try then :D
Ye it's thanatos. Thank you lerd0 below ur comment for reminding me of the name. Ye the plot is as I say, it's very cool for japanese standard as nowadays they aren't that good at making stories compared to other medias. I was kinda surprised by the plot of the game. But do beware that before killing the heroines the mc will rape them also so lol, it's a bit refreshing not seeing a wimpy mc for once lol