EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

ThanatosMAIN.jpg

Overview:
-- I have turned into a monster --

Nowadays, players can upload their consciousness to a game's server to directly experience the its world.
One day, while I was playing the game like always, I encountered a mysterious bug that turned me into a monster.
I couldn't log out, I couldn't use the chat. I became nothing more than a lone being who wanders this world.
But... I now had the power to destroy the rules of this world.

I'm going to take revenge on the people who used to make fun of me.
I'm going to take revenge on all the females players...

...With the power of Karma!
Thread Updated: 2024-01-31
Release Date: Japanese 2020-12-25, English 2021-06-05
Developer: Triangle
Translator: TheDarkSky F95zone - -
Censored: Yes
Version: 1.61
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes (PLEASE READ!):

Known "bugs" or general tips:

Regarding the "NTR" tag (no spoilers):

Version 1.61 Translated Full Game
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Pic01.png Pic02.png Pic03.png Pic04.png Pic05.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
why does this not show on latest updates? did u put it in the wrong forum?
As far as I'm aware, it's up to mods/admins/uploaders to post this sort of thread in the "Games" section since it's restricted. I just post my translations here and wait for them to repost them in the proper section ahahah

Thread has now been moved to Games. Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: MilitantPasta

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the translation.
As far as the NTR tag goes could please let me know how to avoid it. Thanks
Play the game like normal, and don't lose. I can put a slightly more spoiler-ish explanation, but you seriously don't need one. If you never lose, you'll never see NTR in any way. But if you don't care about getting an idea on what it could be...

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Are all the bugs fix? Or are you just gonna post this?
The three ones I listed aren't even all bugs. One is just a warning (it's intended behavior to load instead of save if you open the save dialogue while holding shift), the "crash if you skip too much" is really rare and it's just because of the game being very complex on an engine normally not meant for animation that beautiful, and the latter is just really easily avoidable and extremely minor.

Every bug I caused when translating has been fixed though, yes - I spent lots of time looking up scripts in reverse to fix bugs whenever they popped up (and that happened more than I would have liked. Again, I spent six months on this, not a weekend ahahah

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The three ones I listed aren't even all bugs. One is just a warning (it's intended behavior to load instead of save if you open the save dialogue while holding shift), the "crash if you skip too much" is really rare and it's just because of the game being very complex on an engine normally not meant for animation that beautiful, and the latter is just really easily avoidable and extremely minor.

Every bug I caused when translating has been fixed though, yes - I spent lots of time looking up scripts in reverse to fix bugs whenever they popped up (and that happened more than I would have liked. Again, I spent six months on this, not a weekend ahahah
Oh I see just a few more questions like what are the routes and endings? Like is there a virgin run? And why is the game file so big?

Reactions: sm0lweeb

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Oh I see just a few more questions like what are the routes and endings? Like is there a virgin run? And why is the game file so big?
The game is massive because every single H Scene in it is animated at 30FPS, and every animation is at full screen too, not just some "side-picture". The "Routes" are also just basically two big episodes: there's just one story, which is divided in an "Evil Route" you play first (where you are basically the bad guy, attacking and assaulting women, being an asshole and all that - as a monster), and a "Good Route" that comes after, which gets much more sweet and romantic. Not saying anything more because, obviously, it would spoil the story. Sex isn't optional though, and it's included in every route as part of the story.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
The game is massive because every single H Scene in it is animated at 30FPS, and every animation is at full screen too, not just some "side-picture". The "Routes" are also just basically two big episodes: there's just one story, which is divided in an "Evil Route" you play first (where you are basically the bad guy, attacking and assaulting women, being an asshole and all that - as a monster), and a "Good Route" that comes after, which gets much more sweet and romantic. Not saying anything more because, obviously, it would spoil the story. Sex isn't optional though, and it's included in every route as part of the story.
I see Isn't this the completed exact opposite of Artemis Pearl? Before you play as a girl now as a male protagonist hahaha Welp Should try it first

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I love turn based rpgm stuff but not big into corruption or rape.

*edit*
My question was almost answered before I pressed to the post button.
Since it seems like you have to do the evil route first, how evil is evil in this case?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes