senguj

Apr 15, 2018
Haven't played yet, but if I get it right ntr here is a rape scenes after lose? If so can it really called ntr?

Ragsmu

May 22, 2018
How long is it per route? Size is giving me hopes for a lot of content - but still would like to know.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
I wrote that in the TL Notes, but this is 1.00, not 1.52 since 1.00 was the only available one when I started working on this - and given how easily things can break when using Translator++ on Wolf RPG, I preferred to first finish the job on 1.00. Biggest additions in 1.52 were a CG only mode and some small tentacle stuff, aside from that it was all bug fixes.

I'm going to start working on slowly updating this, but there's no reason not to play on this 1.00 since all content is already here (and I already kinda tinkered with the game on Wolf RPG quite a bit to fix issues whenever I found any)
:KEK: prepare to get bombarded with people telling you to fix something that already fixed in 1.52

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Haven't played yet, but if I get it right ntr here is a rape scenes after lose? If so can it really called ntr?
The scenes near the end of the game - each girl gets one if you lose against a specific enemy - are DEFINITELY NTR. The rest, yeah, I definitely think it's stretching it.

How long is it per route? Size is giving me hopes for a lot of content - but still would like to know.
Ehhh it's hard to tell. If you plan the game on Easy just to speed through it, ignoring resource-gathering, crafting, and exploration (how dare you if you do, btw), then it's not absurdly long since the game genuinely lacks filler, it's basically straight to the point scene after scene if you don't "play" the game. Don't really have a good estimate, but I'd say it's around 5 hours if you "speed through it"? Consider that half of the explorable areas are basically optional to go through on your own, but I would heavily recommend just wandering through the game's world to collect resources, fight, and

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Thanks for the heads up about optional NTR and how to avoid it, like this we'll avoid the usual NTR crybabies comments :censored:
I mostly put the warning because this is (in my honest, unbiased opinion) one hell of an amazing game. Skipping it because of the NTR tag would be a crime, especially since I only found out there even was some when I used the option to unlock all H Scenes. I know many people REALLY despise NTR, so I want to make sure even they can enjoy this game ahahah, especially since the 2nd Route is pretty much romance and Harem as pure as it could be.

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Ok I just finished up their new game Artemis Pearl. It was a preety fun game. A bit too simple yet really well done. Now I am looking forward to this. Good job guys. Keep it up.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
I mostly put the warning because this is (in my honest, unbiased opinion) one hell of an amazing game. Skipping it because of the NTR tag would be a crime, especially since I only found out there even was some when I used the option to unlock all H Scenes. I know many people REALLY despise NTR, so I want to make sure even they can enjoy this game ahahah, especially since the 2nd Route is pretty much romance and Harem as pure as it could be.
Just want to ask when i check the list board for the girls the message quickly disappears and I couldn't red the board is this a bug or something? Can you like fix it?
And Let me add even the tutorial screen making the tutorial unreadable

Last edited:

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Just want to ask when i check the list board for the girls the message quickly disappears and I couldn't red the board is this a bug or something? Can you like fix it?
And Let me add even the tutorial screen making the tutorial unreadable
You literally made my heart sink, I spent so much time on translating those damn pictures on Photoshop... So I quickly went to check out that part, and I don't see anything wrong with it? Stand in front of the board, press Z and it should open the list (the six pictures of the girls). At the beginning you only have Knight, if you select her and press Z again it'll show you her information. Use Left and Right arrows to go through the pages (which are 4 at most for each girl, but depending on what you've done with them they are going to be less in the beginning). It's working as intended, mind explaining what the problem is? There's no actual text box in that section, it's all done through pictures.

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I have three tiers for TLs: "complete garbage gibberish," "somewhat understandable headache-inducing mess," and "seems like normal people."

From the screenshots alone, this appears to fall far high in the last category--so props to that. Even moreso with how apparently big the game is, going by the file size.

Zgitlal

May 10, 2017
Is this the kinda game you'd need a guide for, or is it pretty linear and won't miss too much content otherwise? 4.6gb of mentioned full-animated is sounding kinda nice

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
You literally made my heart sink, I spent so much time on translating those damn pictures on Photoshop... So I quickly went to check out that part, and I don't see anything wrong with it? Stand in front of the board, press Z and it should open the list (the six pictures of the girls). At the beginning you only have Knight, if you select her and press Z again it'll show you her information. Use Left and Right arrows to go through the pages (which are 4 at most for each girl, but depending on what you've done with them they are going to be less in the beginning). It's working as intended, mind explaining what the problem is? There's no actual text box in that section, it's all done through pictures.

No What I meant is the the words on the board when you first time read it like I didn't even read the whole message it was trying to tell It quickly disappeared and the other one is the tutorial 2 after you kill the rabbit the moment it gives you the message to see it disappeared quickly haven't got the chance to read it

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
Is this the kinda game you'd need a guide for, or is it pretty linear and won't miss too much content otherwise? 4.6gb of mentioned full-animated is sounding kinda nice
It's incredibly linear. In your base there's a book that straight up lets you play the story in chapters, and the game ALWAYS tells you what your next objective is on the top right of the screen. My recommendation is to just explore the world and wander through it (since the game never forces you to explore many of its higher level areas), and to then just play the story. No meaningful decisions that alter the ending, no real items or resources you can miss out on that may need later on. Sit back and enjoy, basically!

No What I meant is the the words on the board when you first time read it like I didn't even read the whole message it was trying to tell It quickly disappeared and the other one is the tutorial 2 after you kill the rabbit the moment it gives you the message to see it disappeared quickly haven't got the chance to read it
Ahh I see, maybe you were holding skip or the Z button? Anyway, that was just the tutorial telling you about the board and what it's for. Nothing special really.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
It's incredibly linear. In your base there's a book that straight up lets you play the story in chapters, and the game ALWAYS tells you what your next objective is on the top right of the screen. My recommendation is to just explore the world and wander through it (since the game never forces you to explore many of its higher level areas), and to then just play the story. No meaningful decisions that alter the ending, no real items or resources you can miss out on that may need later on. Sit back and enjoy, basically!

Ahh I see, maybe you were holding skip or the Z button? Anyway, that was just the tutorial telling you about the board and what it's for. Nothing special really.
I don't know but I wanna read it is there a way to turn off the Auto text?

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes