Nicn&c

Nov 12, 2017
Thanks for the stellar work on the translation, TheDarkSky; I think this was a very good game to work on as a full translation project. Much kudos for delivering on this so well and quite quickly too, considering the amount of text (and more importantly, nuance) in the game. Photoshopping these must've been a pain due to the resolution, but it turned out pretty great!

Would now like to ask a question for the peeps in this thread who have completed the game already or the translation author below (SPOILERS)...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDarkSky

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
First Route is the "Evil Route", aka "Main Character being evil and raping the girls". Second Route works off of that - I'm obviously not going in detail because of spoilers.

Yes it very much is Musse "Best Kiseki Girl" Egret. I love her too much.

In your Hideout, check the book: that's what's going to let you proceed through the story chapters. You need to start Chapter 1 to get the objective to collect (I believe) 30KP to enter the city.
I am on Chapter 1 xD And the notebook only says About collecting,taking a break and Reincarnation

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
What's the difference between v1 and the latest v1.52? Bugfixes only, or is there added content?

AkikoHan

Jun 17, 2018
My game keeps crashing at the first tutorial sex scene, it keeps saying ''Run time error'' and the app force close itself.
I also didn't skip the dialogue cause I saw it would cause it to crash, tried 3 times and can't advance with the game.

May 28, 2017
I mostly put the warning because this is (in my honest, unbiased opinion) one hell of an amazing game. Skipping it because of the NTR tag would be a crime, especially since I only found out there even was some when I used the option to unlock all H Scenes. I know many people REALLY despise NTR, so I want to make sure even they can enjoy this game ahahah, especially since the 2nd Route is pretty much romance and Harem as pure as it could be.
My question is, how MUCH NTR is in the game? :unsure:

Nicn&c

Nov 12, 2017
My question is, how MUCH NTR is in the game? :unsure:
It's barely there, and it's super missable. Besides its not really NTR, barely counts as it. Refer to OP's post a few replies back on how to skip it via a walkthrough. If you want to know the quantity of NTR, its a handful of scenes (less than 10), and doesn't go into the psychological aspect of it. There might be a very missable netori-ish route that leads nowhere. For a deeper explaination (HEAVY SPOILERS).

**edited for corrections**

Last edited:
Reactions: baggotswaggot

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
First Route is the "Evil Route", aka "Main Character being evil and raping the girls". Second Route works off of that - I'm obviously not going in detail because of spoilers.

Yes it very much is Musse "Best Kiseki Girl" Egret. I love her too much.

In your Hideout, check the book: that's what's going to let you proceed through the story chapters. You need to start Chapter 1 to get the objective to collect (I believe) 30KP to enter the city.
There's another bug that you've missed If you tried to rob the bank at the city and get caught the character will get angry or something then the game closes on it's own maybe you missed to fix it?

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
I am on Chapter 1 xD And the notebook only says About collecting,taking a break and Reincarnation
lol sorry, didn't mean to say book, I meant the board in front of the torch. Screenshot:

If you're already on Chapter 1, then I assume the game tells you you need 30KP to enter the city? Afterwards, you'll meet Mage, and from that point the game holds your hand through what you have to do, basically.

What's the difference between v1 and the latest v1.52? Bugfixes only, or is there added content?
If the changelog is to be trusted: yes, just small bug fixes, a "CG Only" Mode in the recollection room, and some minor tentacle pictures. No actual content has been added.

My game keeps crashing at the first tutorial sex scene, it keeps saying ''Run time error'' and the app force close itself.
I also didn't skip the dialogue cause I saw it would cause it to crash, tried 3 times and can't advance with the game.
Mhh I think that's the error I get in said tutorial when skipping. It's weird - try rebooting you PC and trying again? I don't know what could be causing it otherwise, since it seems to be more of an error with Wolf RPG than with the game itself.

There's another bug that you've missed If you tried to rob the bank at the city and get caught the character will get angry or something then the game closes on it's own maybe you missed to fix it?
You see, I thought to myself, "ahh fuck, how did I even mess THIS part up? I haven't even translated this yet!" when I was just beginning the translation on this. So, I fired up Wolf RPG Editor, and... No, the game ACTUALLY has the command to force quit the game in that spot - I assume because the Agents are, in fact, deleting you. So, yeah, it's intended behavior ahahah

Just out of curiosity before playing, are you stuck as one kind of monster the whole game or do you change as the game goes on?
You are stuck as a monster the whole game, yes... But...

Reactions: Yamemai

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
lol sorry, didn't mean to say book, I meant the board in front of the torch. Screenshot:

If you're already on Chapter 1, then I assume the game tells you you need 30KP to enter the city? Afterwards, you'll meet Mage, and from that point the game holds your hand through what you have to do, basically.

If the changelog is to be trusted: yes, just small bug fixes, a "CG Only" Mode in the recollection room, and some minor tentacle pictures. No actual content has been added.

Mhh I think that's the error I get in said tutorial when skipping. It's weird - try rebooting you PC and trying again? I don't know what could be causing it otherwise, since it seems to be more of an error with Wolf RPG than with the game itself.

You see, I thought to myself, "ahh fuck, how did I even mess THIS part up? I haven't even translated this yet!" when I was just beginning the translation on this. So, I fired up Wolf RPG Editor, and... No, the game ACTUALLY has the command to force quit the game in that spot - I assume because the Agents are, in fact, deleting you. So, yeah, it's intended behavior ahahah

You are stuck as a monster the whole game, yes... But...

So that force close was intentional? I thought the game was bugging out on me lol way to break the 4th wall

KoroG90

Mar 26, 2018
So not to rag on the translator considering this is 5 flipping gigs! As an edited mtl, would you say everything you went through is readable and no longer in broken machine churned English?

Mr.Shark

May 5, 2017
I'm getting read error "cant locate basic info data ....... Data/BasicData/game.dat

What am i doing wrong? Do i need to download some plugin or software to play the game?

-GG-

Apr 30, 2019
Hi,
I experience quite often the same problem with Wolf RPG game, the error is the following :

"Read error

Cannot locate basic info data C:/your game path/Thanatos/Data/BasicData/Game.dat "

So this time I have even decompiled the game and suprise... I have found the famous Game.dat, any idea why this is not working ?
I have found some video on youtube and I tried their stuff... But without success. (Renaming the game)

I also tried to launch the game with two local emulator LEProc and Ntlea, same result.

Thoses japanese game are really frustrating, quite often the instructions are too simple but something just doesn't work :/.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes