bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
TheDarkSky

Regarding the NTR, you should put (Optional), or (Avoidable), next to it in brackets under genre, since most people will check there not the later spoiler.

Also if you want, put it in big bold letters under the description XD

Side note: is there true harem path? i.e. MC dick only? or is there "forced sharing" (you as a player don't have a choice, but MC in the story wants to do it).

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
So, I understand correctly that multiple penetration, tentacles, rape and other tags from this area refer to defeat in battle and have nothing to do with the main content, or is it still a classic version of "everything that can fuck, fuck your girls"?

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
Almost 5GB ??? Damn.... this game can be surprisingly good or horrifically bad. Hope it's worth the download time.

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
Regarding NTR

I put the tag in the list to make sure I literally listed everything, but the NTR content in this game is, first of all, not the main focus. It's also completely optional, and you need to actively seek out for it. AND, it's basically non-canon, since even you do happen to view the NTR scenes, they won't reflect any change in the story. If you despise NTR with every fibre of your being, go ahead and play the game without worrying about it, since here it only serves as "bonus content" and nothing more.

- Translator

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Is this the jp ver of 1.52? because the so called skip bug, i never had it, not even once in jp version. also i have shitty laptop. so its not even technical issue

tarnhelm113

Aug 11, 2017
Thanks for the translation OP, it's great! Out of curiosity, is there not any way to unlock the gallery like there was in Artemis Pearl? I was poking around in the recollection room but didn't find anything like that this time around.

Aquilez

Jun 26, 2019
Wow, thanks for all the hard work in getting it translated! What did you think about the story? Is it along the lines of Pronant Symphony?

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
My question was almost answered before I pressed to the post button.
Since it seems like you have to do the evil route first, how evil is evil in this case?
More evil as he goes on. Starts wanting to fuck girls who called him "weak", ends up with wanting to cause chaos just for the sake of it. It IS meant as part of the story, and it's pretty clear it's meant to be presented as despicable since the entire 2nd Route works off of that.

Side note: is there true harem path? i.e. MC dick only? or is there "forced sharing" (you as a player don't have a choice, but MC in the story wants to do it).
2nd Route is True Harem. If you never lose, the girls will only experience the MC and only him.

So, I understand correctly that multiple penetration, tentacles, rape and other tags from this area refer to defeat in battle and have nothing to do with the main content, or is it still a classic version of "everything that can fuck, fuck your girls"?
The MC himself is a monster who can turn into either "Humanoid" or "Tentacle" forms. In the 1st Route, YOU are the one who can assault girls in battle when they're weak enough, or during the story as part of the main chapters. "Multiple Penetration" is referred to the tentacle parts. I know what you meant with the "everything that can fuck, fuck your girls", and the answer is no, it's not that kind of game. YOU are the monster who fucks, basically.

hope the game is easy or i'll give up, thx for the translation anyway!
Game is... Embarrassingly easy on "Easy" (duh, lol). Just go beat some monsters in the high level areas, reincarnate into some high level monster, and level it up again by beating - again - some monsters in the later areas and you'll be spamming the normal attack to win every battle. To test the "battles where you have to lose", on Easy, I literally got bored since after 5 minutes I couldn't die even if I wanted to.

Is this the jp ver of 1.52? because the so called skip bug, i never had it, not even once in jp version. also i have shitty laptop. so its not even technical issue
Actually I only experienced that once, and before uploading this game too, when I was quickly checking if I spaced a text line correctly. I just put it there ot be thorough, but I honestly don't think anyone will ever experience it, it could have just been my PC having too many programs open, making an out of memory exception ahah

Thanks for the translation OP, it's great! Out of curiosity, is there not any way to unlock the gallery like there was in Artemis Pearl? I was poking around in the recollection room but didn't find anything like that this time around.
There is, but it requires for you to beat the story. Right up the stairs, there's two "objects" on the right in the recollection room. Beat the "Evil Route" to be able to unlock all its scenes, and then beat the "Good Route" to be able to unlock everything.

Wow, thanks for all the hard work in getting it translated! What did you think about the story? Is it along the lines of Pronant Symphony?
No clue what Pronant Symphony is, I'm afraid. I may be biased since I worked with this game for half a year, but I loved how the game "gets real" later on. Won't say much because of spoilers, obviously, but I really found some side-stories to be quite sweet, or to actually carry a pretty good message.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
More evil as he goes on. Starts wanting to fuck girls who called him "weak", ends up with wanting to cause chaos just for the sake of it. It IS meant as part of the story, and it's pretty clear it's meant to be presented as despicable since the entire 2nd Route works off of that.

2nd Route is True Harem. If you never lose, the girls will only experience the MC and only him.

The MC himself is a monster who can turn into either "Humanoid" or "Tentacle" forms. In the 1st Route, YOU are the one who can assault girls in battle when they're weak enough, or during the story as part of the main chapters. "Multiple Penetration" is referred to the tentacle parts. I know what you meant with the "everything that can fuck, fuck your girls", and the answer is no, it's not that kind of game. YOU are the monster who fucks, basically.

Game is... Embarrassingly easy on "Easy" (duh, lol). Just go beat some monsters in the high level areas, reincarnate into some high level monster, and level it up again by beating - again - some monsters in the later areas and you'll be spamming the normal attack to win every battle. To test the "battles where you have to lose", on Easy, I literally got bored since after 5 minutes I couldn't die even if I wanted to.

Actually I only experienced that once, and before uploading this game too, when I was quickly checking if I spaced a text line correctly. I just put it there ot be thorough, but I honestly don't think anyone will ever experience it, it could have just been my PC having too many programs open, making an out of memory exception ahah

There is, but it requires for you to beat the story. Right up the stairs, there's two "objects" on the right in the recollection room. Beat the "Evil Route" to be able to unlock all its scenes, and then beat the "Good Route" to be able to unlock everything.

No clue what Pronant Symphony is, I'm afraid. I may be biased since I worked with this game for half a year, but I loved how the game "gets real" later on. Won't say much because of spoilers, obviously, but I really found some side-stories to be quite sweet, or to actually carry a pretty good message.
maybe? you still didnt answer if this was the jp ver 1.52

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Yes, I already understood this myself, having looked at the page of the dl site, it's just that the description here is too non-obvious.
Thanks for the translation anyway :) .

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
maybe? you still didnt answer if this was the jp ver 1.52
I wrote that in the TL Notes, but this is 1.00, not 1.52 since 1.00 was the only available one when I started working on this - and given how easily things can break when using Translator++ on Wolf RPG, I preferred to first finish the job on 1.00. Biggest additions in 1.52 were a CG only mode and some small tentacle stuff, aside from that it was all bug fixes.

I'm going to start working on slowly updating this, but there's no reason not to play on this 1.00 since all content is already here (and I already kinda tinkered with the game on Wolf RPG quite a bit to fix issues whenever I found any)

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes