df223

Mar 13, 2021
I screamed YES like 7 times in a row in my language,,,finally i see NTR and not with MTL dunno who did this possible, but i love you, thank you

Edit 1 : i screamed 2 times more YES when i saw that is a big game in size

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheDarkSky

Serraxas

Nov 30, 2019
Think this is the first Triangle game I can recall that has a male protag.

In any case, colour me interested. The idea of having two routes played one after the other to flesh out the story/take a gentler hand in things to wash the taste of sadness out of my mouth after the evil run is a nice concept, too. Thanks for the TL, man.

escanor90

Jul 29, 2020
Play the game like normal, and don't lose. I can put a slightly more spoiler-ish explanation, but you seriously don't need one. If you never lose, you'll never see NTR in any way. But if you don't care about getting an idea on what it could be...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay easy enough to avoid, thanks for the response.

botkiller

Nov 2, 2017
Man i haven't even started the game from yesterday and now this not gonna to complain though. Thanks for your hard work. Is that musse in your avatar?.

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone knows how to enter the city? And How do you find the 2 girls After you beat Hunter Can't seem to find them at all

TheDarkSky

Jan 19, 2018
What is the 1st route then?
First Route is the "Evil Route", aka "Main Character being evil and raping the girls". Second Route works off of that - I'm obviously not going in detail because of spoilers.

Man i haven't even started the game from yesterday and now this not gonna to complain though. Thanks for your hard work. Is that musse in your avatar?.
Yes it very much is Musse "Best Kiseki Girl" Egret. I love her too much.

Anyone knows how to enter the city? And How do you find the 2 girls After you beat Hunter Can't seem to find them at all
In your Hideout, check the book: that's what's going to let you proceed through the story chapters. You need to start Chapter 1 to get the objective to collect (I believe) 30KP to enter the city.

4.00 star(s) 43 Votes