Game with guild system, like fairy tail (parody)

lcsgmrbr

Apr 20, 2020
First I don't know where to post it, so it will be here :)

I had an idea for a game, a kind of fairy tail parody.

The game would basically use the fairy tail guild system where you would interact with characters in the guild and do quests from the quest board.

In addition, there would also be large doses of sex with characters, not only fairy tail (erza, lucy, juvia etc.) but also a huge range.

Another idea to implement would be an album/collection of images (hentai) that the player would earn and find throughout the game and you can use Reedus as a mentor for this lost collection.

My idea is to do the sex scenes in koikatsu (taking advantage of the fact that you already have the characters ready).

And using RPG Maker as the game engine, it's very easy to create something in it, unity was good too, but it's more complicated.

What do you think of this idea? Did you understand?

I was thinking about creating it, but I have my doubts, it would be nice to have a feedback.

Reactions: Furyous D

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
I mean we need more good parody games of all anime so yea I'd say that's a good idea for a game, I have my own ideas and want to make my own games but I'm not very good at writing and Idk how to use any game programs myself unfortunately so I haven't ever given it a try myself.