Seeking Game with male protagonist/exhibitionism/corruption and clothing change system?

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
I have been looking for a game like teaching feeling with exhibitionism and preferably no rape, blackmail and pregnancy if you got any recommendations please do tell me.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have been looking for a game...
Have you tried Harem Hotel. You can train up the girls to expose themselves in public, and a fair few of Maria's scenes in particular are public exposure and sex. There are some different costumes you can buy for the girls, but you can only use them in certain scenes.

Oh and pregnancy is planned to happen eventually.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
Have you tried Harem Hotel. You can train up the girls to expose themselves in public, and a fair few of Maria's scenes in particular are public exposure and sex. There are some different costumes you can buy for the girls, but you can only use them in certain scenes.

Oh and pregnancy is planned to happen eventually.
Oh thanks but I already tried it if you got any 2d games with the same genre that would be great

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Oh thanks but I already tried it if you got any 2d games with the same genre that would be great
All female protagonists but maybe look here for some exhibitionism games, I can't think of any with a male one. Maybe you'll like Damsels and Dungeons, you can eventually command you girls to strip (but it's uses Daz3D models).

Good news thought, the exhibitionist mod for Teaching Feeling has now been convert over to the latest game version. It's the last link on the post here.

Edit - Haven't played them but I just tried a tag search, maybe have a look at Hypno-Sex RPG and The Nobleman Retort.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrkelvinpham99

pharis

Feb 20, 2019
All female protagonists but maybe look here for some exhibitionism games, I can't think of any with a male one. Maybe you'll like Damsels and Dungeons, you can eventually command you girls to strip (but it's uses Daz3D models).

Good news thought, the exhibitionist mod for Teaching Feeling has now been convert over to the latest game version. It's the last link on the post here.

Edit - Haven't played them but I just tried a tag search, maybe have a look at Hypno-Sex RPG and The Nobleman Retort.
Thanks for Helping
dont know whay else to say

Reactions: TheBlueKnight