VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 107 Votes
Oct 9, 2018
Micro update for TransFix_5.2_r5m Modded and unModded version

You still need TransFix_5.2_r5m Modded and unModded

Change log:
1.Increased quality of translation (by one handsome fella from discord and one annoying "person" )

Notes:
This is optional update if it is recieved good i will add it to regular patch for good.
It seems that applying this patch (i assume it's done the same way as the others) prevents the game from loading and it hangs on a black screen
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Micro update for TransFix_5.2_r5m Modded and unModded version...
Yep same as Darkness, tried installing the micro update over top of both the modded and unmodded r5m versions and...
Is there somewhere i can view everything the mod adds/changes? Looking through the files is... annoying
The roleplay mod is there, have Sylvie wear just the rags and a new nightly sex option should appear.

Last edited:
Oct 9, 2018
Yep same as Darkness, tried installing the micro update over top of both the modded and unmodded r5m versions and...

The roleplay mod is there, have Sylvie wear just the rags and a new nightly sex option will appear.
Thx, it also seems that the roleplay mod lets you select Sylvies behind now but the text is the same as if touching her breasts. I'm also trying to figure out why the patch isn't working but when it comes to code i'm i noob.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Thx, it also seems that the roleplay mod lets you select Sylvies behind now but the text is the same as if touching her breasts...
Tested it a bit more there's also the date mod, take Sylvie to the plaza and the option should appear. I think the yandere is included too, type Yandere in the say bar to turn it on Deredere to turn it off. Spanking her (gently of course) gets...

Edit - Oh my... She'll go outside in nothing but the babydoll and stocking, so the exposure mods there too.

Last edited:

Lokplart

- I can code, I guess :D
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2018
Micro update for TransFix_5.2_r5m Modded and unModded version

You still need TransFix_5.2_r5m Modded and unModded

Change log:
1.Increased quality of translation (by one handsome fella from discord and one annoying "person" )

Notes:
This is optional update if it is recieved good i will add it to regular patch for good.
What does the "RJ162718.zip" file contain?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Where can i find a list of mods for this?
The mod pack for the current version of the game is a page back here, we were talking about whats actually in it the comments above. We've found the date, exposure and roleplay mod. Maybe the yandere mod too.
What does the "RJ162718.zip" file contain?
That's the Japanese DLSite code for .

Oct 9, 2018
umm so do I have to download that? my game is already in english..? are there parts from the mods that are untranslated or something
The link you quoted before was an updated translation. However, it appears to be broken. If you're game is translated then just ignore it until a fixed version is released.

I really hope a fixed version is released. I looked through a lot of the lines and it's significantly better. More translations, better grammar and it was changed from mostly past tense to present tense.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Due to some mess in code Micro update caused game not to load sooo this is fixed Micro update:
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Reminder:
This update is optional it is just a rewrite of some of text/dialogues to make game language better.

YOU STILL NEED BASIC VERSION OF TRANSFIX :
TRANSFIX_5.2_R5M MODDED OR NOT (
WORK ON BOTH VERSIONS)

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
She accepts the yandere code but what does it do, I know the concept but what will it change in game. thanks

Oct 9, 2018
Not entirely sure it is in the mod pack, but from the old FAQ...
It's definitely in. I loaded up my maxed save, entered the command and got a so and so response that i don't get on my new save. But if you enter deredere she will respond with "I can't be anymore dere".

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 107 Votes