VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I have a version from years ago. Is it possible to use my old save in the newest version?
You could try loading and resaving the old save in 2.5.2 before you install the patch, but it may not work (definitely won't if your save is from before 2.0). If your save was pretty much complete there's one posted back here you could use instead.

Duri01

Jul 14, 2019
I have a problem with this game...ive installed and donwload every F... version i found i always get the same problem. It freezes in the middle of the bed scenes... and i dont know what to do.

PapaKangu

Jun 17, 2017
I have a problem with this game...ive installed and donwload every F... version i found i always get the same problem. It freezes in the middle of the bed scenes... and i dont know what to do.
What OS are you on? And by bed scenes do you mean the night option (both missionary and rev. cowgirl) or the first time scene?

Duri01

Jul 14, 2019
What OS are you on? And by bed scenes do you mean the night option (both missionary and rev. cowgirl) or the first time scene?
Yes, exactly with Missionary and R.cowgirl (witch are really helpful to increase the lust and get all the scenes really quickly if you give her some Pink tea) . I use windows 10. And well the specs of my pc are kind of high. So it obviously something wrong with the game, or the version I downloaded. witch is kind of sad cuz its actually kind of good, but this problem is frustrating.

Duri01

Jul 14, 2019
Monitor resolutions over 1080p can cause freezes. If that's not the problem and you want try it out, my copy of the game was uploaded back here.
Im playing on a 4k monitor, I change the resolution to 720 and still happened! So I dont know what could be the cause...oh well, its a shame. Thanks for your help anyways.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

yanderella

Jan 4, 2019
Is there a way to disable animations somehow? I.e. blinking, eroscenes animations, etc. I liked it back in 1.16-1.9.2.
Also, her old (darker) hair were much better. Perhaps swapping assets between different versions would help with that?

przemo10371

Modder
Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way to disable animations somehow? I.e. blinking, eroscenes animations, etc. I liked it back in 1.16-1.9.2.
Also, her old (darker) hair were much better. Perhaps swapping assets between different versions would help with that?
Technically it would work but a lot of work would be required

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
4.50 star(s) 113 Votes