VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I downloaded last versions (2.5.0 & 2.5.2 ) and its in Japanese. Is there a setting menu where I can change it?
There's no language settings, just install the patch from the opening post (under the game download) and it will be in English.
When i move the game to the desktop, it won't load. Solutions
Only other thing I can think of is the patch isn't installed right, but that normally just stops the game loading up. I upload my already patched game here.
Move it where?
The save just goes in the Teaching Feeling folder (with the exe).

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Is there any progress in the game story???? Ive noticed the only progress we got is error fixing/more costume variation.

dani76

Aug 10, 2018
I got some update here for mobile
Tanks to developer this web
if u got stuck ,just wait at up left corner
[menu] button appear and click [skip]

Teaching feeling v.2.5.2

Last edited:
Reactions: Phigga

w.iT

Feb 4, 2018
Nope. I wouldn't be surprised if the events in the first few weeks were the only real storyline the game gets, but who knows.
We get dialog/costume for the recent update and that's it. Oh and ui fix? I wonder if dev is even planning to give teaching feeling a proper ending. Slyvie deserve a closure.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018

Sckizman

May 23, 2017
Okay, So i've done this all imaginary ways i can, but on day 16, She always dies. No matter what, i've managed to top up affection, i've tried having less affection and chatting, i've tried resting in plaza several times, though nothing seems to work. Help me

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Okay, So i've done this all imaginary ways i can, but on day 16, She always dies..
The in the opening post is old but has a section on the first few weeks.

Basically though you want all the affection you can get. Buy her new clothes, give her simple things to do and pancakes. Don't go out without taking her along (until after she's ill) and don't molest her.

Xione&Recon

Mar 4, 2018
Okay, So i've done this all imaginary ways i can, but on day 16, She always dies. No matter what, i've managed to top up affection, i've tried having less affection and chatting, i've tried resting in plaza several times, though nothing seems to work. Help me
Feed her pancakes.
and no rape.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes