VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

Downhilldown

Dec 6, 2017
The files inside the patches data and tyrano folders must replace the matching game files, all other game files need to stay. There is a visual guide here, if you on a Mac the overwrite and replace options will probably be worded differently.

in 2019, people still mess up patches. i recall early 2000's and pain with patching games and programs..sigh, old days, old me

Oct 9, 2018
Does the game seemingly freeze but actually start running exceedingly slow for anyone else? I'm quite into the game on this save and i'm sure it happened on earlier versions as well.

Edit: Seems to only happen when skipping text on the status screen as it sometimes opens the clothing screen as well

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does the game seemingly freeze but actually start running exceedingly slow for anyone else?
Sometimes it can be a bit laggy, never had the closet open by accident though. The game doesn't seem to like monitor resolutions over 1080, you could also try moving the game to the desktop.

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
Same portions, gave her pancakes, talked with her, patted her head, bought her a dress, said she was cute... and sylvie still died... you know, for being a doctor, i suck at that job if i can't treat a cold after all that caring attention

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Same portions, gave her pancakes, talked with her, patted her head, bought her a dress, said she was cute... and sylvie still died...
Don't molest her or leave her alone when you go to town, other than what you've already done you should also let her do chores. The from the opening post has a section on how the bad ending works.

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
So was just wondering does this game include a marriage end cuz Sylvie here is one of the sweetest girls ever, plus cuz i lost my gf. But just asking.

• Sad
Reactions: pelikannadruhou2

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
been a while since i lurk this thread, anyway, you can join the discord server (it's in my signature) or ask usual lurker here (thank you blueknight for handling FAQ around here, we just gone too lazy now).

p.s : you can only find the invite link from me, papakangu or przemo. there no link in OP cause we aren't exactly official translator.

Last edited:

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
Anyone following Ray? What is he working on currently? Saw some drawings but doesn't seem to be related to TF. So is TF's status completely "completed"

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Saw some drawings but doesn't seem to be related to TF. So is TF's status completely "completed"
He's always drawing something odd (or Idolmaster). Looking at tweets there's some Butterfly Affection stuff, and it looks like the girl from one of his old cg sets that I think is called Oofusa Shizuko. Also some chibi Sylvie's.

The coding changes in Teaching Feeling 2.5 were apparently to make future updates easier. So it can't be complete, but I don't think he's in any hurry.

Reactions: Back
Dec 21, 2017
I think I kind of broke it by trying to name an outfit - the name had a pair of ' characters in, and I'm guessing an input wasn't sanitised somewhere or something like that because nothing happened when I pressed Yes, and while I can type in new names, the Yes and No buttons do nothing. I can't even seem to get at any other menu to try and save or anything like that.

Also, is there a translated version of the How to Play pages anywhere, as it's not in-game, and there's way more text in Japanese than I reckon would be necessary to describe everything I've found through guesswork?

Cyberjacky

Jul 6, 2018
Can you add Translation for this tab on the patch? (It's in the upper right corner of the memory tab).
Thanks for working on translation.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I think I kind of broke it by trying to name an outfit...
Yeah just tried using some punctuation, had to close the game window. Haven't seen a translated version of the How to Play page anywhere (some of it is just what buttons do though), if you have any questions just search or ask here.
Can you add Translation for this tab on the patch? (It's in the upper right corner of the memory tab).
How to trigger the scenes is in the from the op (think that's was the tab is), it's missing the newer drunk sex scene though. Get Sylvie horny with flowers or groping and drink with her all night.

Reactions: Cyberjacky
Jan 26, 2019
Yeah just tried using some punctuation, had to close the game window. Haven't seen a translated version of the How to Play page anywhere (some of it is just what buttons do though), if you have any questions just search or ask here.

How to trigger the scenes is in the from the op (think that's was the tab is), it's missing the newer drunk sex scene though. Get Sylvie horny with flowers or groping and drink with her all night.
"horny with flowers" ? pls explain

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I've unlocked every memory but one. Can anyone help me with this?
Finally did it... I assumed it was a drunk scene but it wasn't. Touch Sylvie's breast until she gets horny, the carry her option should appear. Carry her to bed and leave her clothes on.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes