VN Others Completed Life With a Slave -Teaching Feeling- [v4.0.6 - v2.5.2] [FreakilyCharming]

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Played it a couple months back for the first time. Though I still feel like I played it when I was younger too. Very surprised this game is still being updated with how ancient it is.

Fraze18

May 20, 2019
I'm have no idea how to get English translations on the game. I'm not computer savy and I've deleted and redownload the game and patch three times. Any advice for a noob would be extremely helpful.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm have no idea how to get English translations on the game...
The files in the patches data and tyrano folder need to replace the matching files from the game. On a PC you can just drag the two folders over from the patch to the game and let files get automatically replaced, on a Mac it's more complicated.

If that doesn't help I uploaded my already patched game to Mediafire back here.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how can i put save file on mobile the only save file i can find is TeechingFeeling_sf.sav
The saves here are for the original computer version not the mobile port. Looking at it though if the installed game keeps the same file structure as the apk try putting the save file in the assets folder, it might work but don't know for sure.

Short possible answer, the sf.sav and the actual save file should be in the same folder.

theMemeSurvivor

Apr 19, 2019
The files in the patches data and tyrano folder need to replace the matching files from the game. On a PC you can just drag the two folders over from the patch to the game and let files get automatically replaced, on a Mac it's more complicated.

If that doesn't help I uploaded my already patched game to Mediafire back here.
You sir, are a philosopher and a cool.
10 internet points if you get the reference.

Reactions: TheBlueKnight
Jan 26, 2019
Is there any end? any win?
I have 1000 intimacy and 1000 lust and unlucked all h-scenes in the guide but I still have empy slots for clothes in the shop.
Anyone knows about the late game something?

P.S. Very nice game too, I recommend for anyone who haevnt tried yet. Its slowpaced a bit and the H.scenes are more of a manga read but still good

Jan 26, 2019
Not really, there's the bad ending but otherwise the game never ends. Some of the clothes don't come in all the colours, the nurse uniform only has three for example. Also the the first dress menu is the only one that fills the window (top to bottom).
well then I guess gg wp,
also I really like how the game wont allow you to win if you ever molest her, thats smart. Kinda bait, but also actually good

Reactions: TheBlueKnight

EMB

Feb 5, 2018
Followed the patch instructions, but she has no face and I keep getting messages that certain files don't exist. Any ideas?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Followed the patch instructions, but she has no face and I keep getting messages that certain files don't exist. Any ideas?
The files inside the patches data and tyrano folders must replace the matching game files, all other game files need to stay. There is a visual guide here, if you on a Mac the overwrite and replace options will probably be worded differently.

4.50 star(s) 113 Votes